𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨... 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞."
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You ended up falling asleep laying your head on Bakugo's shoulder and when you woke up, you we're outside and Bakugo was holding you in has arms and he seemed to be glaring at something. You rubbed your eyes and looked at him tiredly.

"What are you glaring at?" You yawned and stretched your arms. He looked down at you before looking back at whatever it was he was glaring at. "Look for yourself..." He mumbled and you looked at what he was looking at.

Monoma.

He was standing there looking dumb and cocky at the same time. His nose wasn't bleeding, so he must've gone to recovery girl.

You rolled your eyes and looked back at Katsuki, and you couldn't help but smile. You loved the way he was you, and how protective he was of you. He looked down at you. "What?" Your smile grew and you just shook your head and kissed his cheek. "Nothing baby."

He raised an eyebrow but just kissed your forehead. "Get down idiot." He put you down and you landed on your feet. He still held your hand just to keep you close.

Monoma looked like he was going to walk towards you, but Mr. Aizawa stepped in front of him and after a moment Monoma went back to where he was before, looking a little irritated.

You and Bakugo snickered before paying attention to what Aizawa and Vlad King had to say.

"Alright. As you all should remember you all trained together class vs class with the addiction of Shinso." Mr. Aizawa sounded dead and out of it like he can't quit at any moment as he jogged our memory.

"Well! Now that Shinso is an official part of part of the hero course and class 1B, we decided to do another round of training!" Vlad King said that so enthusiastically like he wasn't about to do some more unbiased commentary again.

"Uh huh, don't do the commentary this time because when you did it it was unbiased as hell." You looked him up and down. "Then who—"

"I'll do it." Aizawa took the mic from Vlad King, who frowned. "Can I do it with you until my match?" You asked him and he just nodded. He handed the mic over to you.

"Alright! All I can say is good luck to all of you guys. Now let's see, our first round is..." You looked at the board that would show who was going against who.

"Tetsutetsu, Shishida and... My wife Kendo!!" You waved at her and she smiled and waved back.

"Wow really!" Mina crossed her arms.

"What can I say? I'm simply just like that. Besides, I love all my hoes equally." You replied sounding real smug while throwing your hands up. "Oh really?" Katsuki came behind you with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow.