Ch~20 Haule haule

Hey guys I have been brainstorming ways to make my novel interesting so one such idea occured to me was introducing new couple with there parallel story so this is just my request to all the readers to pls tell me,if they want me to continue this ...

Hey guys I have been brainstorming ways to make my novel interesting so one such idea occured to me was introducing new couple with there parallel story so this is just my request to all the readers to pls tell me,if they want me to continue this parallel story ....

Pls give all your love and support to your Lekhika

🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Author's pov:-

(Ansh's Dream sequence)

Ansh sat on the bench, gazing at the serene beach. The sea was calm, and a soothing breeze flowed.

Lost in the beauty of the water, he felt ahand on his shoulder. Turning his head around, he found himself dumbfounded.

A lady in her mid-thirties, wearing a beautiful white saree embroidered with sunflowers, smiled at him.

Ansh looked at her with tears in his eyes.At first he couldn't believe himself but when the lady sat beside him, and he quickly wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in a hug.

"Mumma," he sobbed, "where have you been? I feel so lonely without you" " you promised me that you will never leave me alone then why did you leave me " he cried bitterly.

Savitri Devi, Ansh's mother, lovingly caressed his back, calming him down. After a few moments, Ansh detached himself to gaze upon his mother's face. She wore a soul-calming smile, and he felt happiness wash over him.

He laid his head on her lap, like he used to do in his childhood.

Savitri Devi gently stroked his hair and said,"Anu beta ,see I didn't leave you,I am always with you.."how can I leave my Prince alone Haan ..."She said."Beta but I feel sad when I see you punishing yourself for the crime that you haven't even done. Beta I am not happy to see you like this suffering from loneliness,that's why for you I have sent an angel who will take you out from the abyss of your guilt."

"This angel is like a sunshine who will help you to fight with darkness. Never ever lose her..." were the words of a lady whose face carried eternal serenity but there was also a pain of seeing her son suffering for someone else's deed."

"Promise me,Anu you will fight for your happiness...." Saying these she disappeared in the dense white fog.

"Mumma," said Ansh as he woke up with a jerk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Analyzing his surroundings, he found himself having slept on the couch in Krithika's balcony.