4. My heart Knows to beat 💖

Ansh Pov :-

"Mr. Singh, make sure that if you notice any suspicious activities around my brother, you inform me first," I said in commanding tone to my personal assistant.

I also asked my personal assistant to decline the proposal of my Dad's company and state them, that any work related to me in the company would be done,but on my terms and conditions.

After ending the call,a tensed wrinkled my forehead,as I was feeling worried about my brother's safety.

That was the sole reason for my return from London ,as some of my sources had reported me of some kind of suspicious activities were going arround my brother.

So now I decided to trust no one regarding my brother's safety, I resolved to protect him by myself.

Hence, I decided to join his college as a professor , even though I know that I am overqualified for the job.

I was feeling nervous yet excited to meet my baby brother after so many years, he had grown so big that now he is attending a college.

My thoughts were interrupted by the continuous honking of horns ,in the traffic.

While contemplating this, my gaze fell on a baby in a bus beside my car. The baby was crying continuously until a girl sitting behind the baby's seat gave him a toy.

She was making some kind of funny faces, making him stop crying and laughing on her antics.

Witnessing this,an unfamiliar smile formed on my face- as it is an unusual occurrence for me.

Shaking off the movement,I entered my brother's college and was on the way to the HOD department ,as I have to report the head of department on my first day.

While walking in the corridor,I saw the same girl conversing with my brother.

I am overwhelmed seeing my brother after so many years.I must say he had grown so handsome, his eyes ,nose are same as our mother.The joy ,I felt seeing him grow so fine and healthy is beyond words.

I just wanted to go and hug him tightly,and tell him that I missed him so much, but I refrained myself from getting closer to him,as I feared that it will harm him.

_______________________________________

Sitting in the HOD cabin and conversing with Ma'am, I heard someone suddenly banged on the door. It was the same girl.

The girl from the bus and the one with whom Devansh was talking,and It's her .

This time, I couldn't help myself from noticing her features like her peaceful doe eyes, a slim soft nose, plump rose-petal lips adorned on her wheatish coloured skin, and her nervously tucking of curly hair strand behind her ear, unknowingly made my heart skip a beat.

"Sunshine" this was all I could think....

The warmth in her smile, revived my soul.Everything about her made me feel so different, as if it was the first time after so many years I came to know that my heart remembered how to beat.

Though I faintly smiled back at her, as I chose not to get involved with her, because my brother's safety is my utmost priority.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's note- Transition to Ansh's appartment.

( If you all guessed it, that Ansh will be in the same apartment in which Krithika currently shifted.... Then you all are right .... Our Ansh babu is neighbour of Krithika)

(Keep it as secret as until now Krithika also didn't know about this ,Let's give her a surprise😉😉)

Rewinding the events which unfolded today in my life,as I couldn't deny the fact that,this was the first time in my life that someone's mere presence made me feel an unknown sense of warmth.

The feeling of warmth was so uncommon to me,that I was experiencing it after so many years that it made me feel somewhat different.

When my heart was busy exploring newfound warmth,my mind couldn't stop doubting her geniunity.

I wouldn't deny the fact that this was the first time that my heat is rebelling with my mind.

So with an internal conflit,I slipped into a slumber.

_______________________________________

Author's note :-

I know this was the shortest chapter and probably you would feel a slow pace but trust me I designed it in this way as it will help you in understanding the dilemma of Ansh in further part of the story....

But I promise that, next chapters will have a good pace ...

Tab tak kiye do vote and share my work ...

Happy reading 😄 😄😄😄😄