9. Notes and Flutters 😉

Hello my lilies, how are you all doing

Hello my lilies, how are you all doing....I just wanna say thank you to all my readers no matter you vote regularly or you read silently....but what matters is that my work reaching to you 💕💕....

Now let's drive into the story.
_______________________________________

Ansh pov:-
I flickered my eyes , adjusting to the light. Suddenly a wave of confusion hit me as I wonder where I was,slowly awakening I found myself lying in bed with a damp towel on my forehead and a bowel of half eaten white porridge was on the table beside my bed.

I felt a soft touch on my hand ,and looking closely ,I was suprised to see it was Ms. Iyer who was holding my hand .she was asleep with her head resting on the bed and her body on the chair.

As I woke up, the incidents from last night flooded my mind. Despite speaking rudely to her and pushing her away, she didn't abandon me like everyone else. Instead, she stood firmly beside me, providing strength in my adverse condition. She was like an anchor, holding onto me in the thunderstorm and preventing me from sinking into the abyss of the ocean.

I never imagined her to be this mature, considering her usual talkative and hyperactive behavior. However, yesterday's events completely changed my mindset. She possesses much more maturity and strength of patience than anyone could have imagined.

I gently reached out to tuck a curly strand of hair that had fallen on her face..

Observing her serene face as she slept, I couldn't help but admire her beauty, which was further enhanced by the gentle moonlight. Those deep brown orbs which had the ability to make my heart skip a beat,Those light pinkish colored lips never seemed to tire, acting like a translator, effortlessly translating the contents of her heart into words.

Lost in her admiration ,I lied back on my bed holding her hand and drifted into deep slumber once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Krithika's Pov:-

I woke up with the falling rays of sun on my face and a stiffness in my neck.
Ouch... rubbing my neck to relax my muscle stiffness. My eyes fell on the source of the rough touch on my hands.

Ohh my Venkateshwara....I slept holding his hand , realising this suddenly my adrenal medulla released an excess of adernaline which resulting in my cheeks warming up with a red colour blush.

I gently moved his hand from mine,as I don't want to disturb his sweet sleep. But "I have to admit it he looks kinda cute while sleeping and one second how can a person look cute and hot at same time" a doubt raised by my heart.

Not knowing the answer to this.I thought of silently leaving his place before he wakes up as it will be awkward for both of us.

But before that i checked his fever by keeping my hand on his forehead. And thank God his fever had reduced to greater extent.