3. Dear Diary 📖📖

Author's PoV:-

After witnessing Krithika falling in love at first sight for Ansh ...
____________💖💖💖💖______________

Then, taking leave from Miss Nilla's (Hod) cabin.Ansh and Krithika were walking towards there respective cabins.

When they reached outside their cabins they noticed two profferssors completely absorbed,their eyes completely fixated on their computer screens .

"Good morning Ma'am and sir . Myself Krithika Iyer joining as a new assistant professor and I am looking forward for your guidance "our female lead said enthusiastically.

But in the meantime, Ansh moved to his cabin and started settling down he was least bothered to give any introduction of his to any one.

"So what do you want us do" these were the words which came out nonchalantly from the mouth of a female profferssor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Character introduction -Mrs Shewta Singh, aged 45 years serves as a Vice head of department.Driven by a goal of securing a position of Head business Analytics in a prestigious company,she is fiercely opportunistic and a highly competitive person.She has a rude and dominant demeanor.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nothing ma'am I was just giving my introduction "said Krithika who was still processing what miss Shewta was trying to imply.

"I see you want a guidance na,so let me give you one,Do what we ask you to do not what u want to "Mrs Shewta stated in a rude and demeaning tone.

Krithika silently nodded her head and walked towards her assigned space and started settling down her things.

(Pls imagine this as her workspace)

As an assistant professor Krithika has to assist the other profferssors in organising lectures, scheduling there presentation,helping them in there research work and yeah sometimes taking lectures in there place..As she did in the morning.

And yeah I just forgot to mention that Our Krithika's workspace is just in front of her newfound love's cabin.

(Now she can happily enjoy her work 😉😉😉)

When she thought about this,a slight blush flushed on her skin,causing her to blink her eyes continuosly. She shyly bowed her head , internally jumping with happiness.A dreamy smile appeared on her face.

Unknowingly a slight smile crept on Ansh's face when he noticed blushing Krithika.

As Ansh delved into his files, he became aware of someone nearing him. The voice of Miss Shewta broke his concentration, her words laced with an overly sweet tone, ''I must say, we are very fortunate to have the eldest heir of Malhotra Industries among us.''