15.My Gravity 👨‍🚀

Heyya Lovelylog
Phele toh thank you so much for completing 1k reads on my sorry ..
Sacch batatu I thought meri kahani ko ek bhi insaan padhle toh bohut h ,par aap logo ke support ki ..mere pass shabh nahi h ..
Thank you so much aap sabhi ko mujhe support karna ke liye aage esse hi support karna ...

Mere pyare Sunshines 🌞🌞🌞
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ansh pov:-
As soon as I reached my apartment, I noticed a man standing in front of my door, holding some kind of parcel in his hand.

When he saw me, he quickly handed over the food parcel and hurried away.

I accepted it, assuming that my secretary Kunal might had ordered something for me, as I had asked him to get some edible items delivered at my place.

Placing the parcel on my table, I went inside to freshen up. After a short shower and changing my clothes, I returned to the table and opened the food parcel.
There was a lot to eat, more than I would usually order for myself, and it consisted of unhealthy, oily items like noodles, Manchurian, and other similar things.

I pondered why Kunal would order so much of such unhealthy food, but my growling stomach made me reconsider.

The aroma of the Chinese food intoxicated my senses, and despite my initial reluctance, I decided to give it a try. As I took a bite of the noodles, I couldn't deny that they tasted delicious. They had a burst of flavor and a spicy kick that I couldn't resist. I continued eating until I heard a knock on my door.

I saw Miss Iyer standing in front of me, wearing her cute pink bear pajamas, with an adorable frown on her face. She looked at me and huffed.

 She looked at me and huffed

Author's Pov:-

Kritika-"Mr.Malhotra it's actually my order"
She said to Ansh who still had noodles in his mouth.

Ansh(gulping down both food and embrassement):-" ummm..Ms. Iyer I swear ..i didn't knew it was your order ...i toh just came when that delivery guy handed me the parcel and went away ....I thought my PA..I mean my friend might have order for me ..."
He said nervously as he didn't want to make her angry.