Ch~24 Why Black 🖤

Heyaa lovelylog, there is a chotu sa change in my writing format that is the conversation between the leads are written in "hi " this format

Pls do like,vote,and comment your favourite part in the comment box

Thank you spread 🕊️🕊️ peace.

_______________________________________

Author's pov:-

Ansh got dressed in a black turtleneck and black pants. He grabbed his car keys and went to have breakfast with Krithika.

Krithika was looking happy and beautiful in a light pink chickenkari top and blue jeans. She seemed to be back to her normal, positive self.

Ansh sat across from Krithika, digging into the carrot uttapam on his plate. "Mmm, this is delicious," he said, savoring the comforting flavors.

Krithika beamed. "I'm glad you like it! And just wait until you try my special filter coffee." She poured him a steaming cup. "That'll really give you a kick of energy."

Ansh took a sip, the rich aroma filling his senses as the caffeine buzz hit him. "Perfect," he said with a satisfied nod.

Krithika launched into one of her spirited monologues, filling the air with her lilting voice.

Though Ansh usually preferred silent breakfasts, he found himself captivated by her animated expressions and carefree chatter.

"...And then Priya told me..." Krithika paused, noticing Ansh's amused grin. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" Ansh chuckled. "Nothing I am just listening ." He passed a smile at her.

Krithika too smiled at him and then continued her talks.

"Don't mind Mr mallohtra can I ask you something " she said with some nervousness in her voice.

"Yes ,you can Krithika " he said assuringly.

"Why do you always wear black colour" she asked.

Hearing this question his smile faded away slightly. "Why don't I look good in it" he said masking his emotions.

"No I mean you look ho.. handsome in black but I think you would great in bright colours" she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

" Umm I will think about it" he said not wanting to stay this conversation further.

"When your life feels dull and lifeless, like being trapped in darkness with no colour seems useful..." he reflected silently.

As if sensing his contemplation, Krithika paused mid-sentence, her eyes searching his.