6. Morning Bliss 🌻

Author's note:-
( Scene of one such eventual morning.)

Hymn -Sri Venkateshwara Suprabhatam
Om
Kaushayala suparja rama purva sandhya prabharate,
Uttish narashadoola kartavya Deva manhicam,
Kaushayala suparja rama purva sandhya prabharate,
Uttish narashadoola kartavya Deva manhicam,
:
:
:
(This hymn is about how Mother Kaushayala lovingly wakes up Lord Rama the lord of universe in morning by reminding him of his duties that he has to fulfill.)

(Suprabhatam is one of the most essential parts of a south indian morning routine)

The sound was coming from Krithika's house.

Ansh found himself curious about a distant sound, prompting him to follow it. As he reached to the doorknob, what unfolded before him,made his heart skip not one but many beats.

Ansh's POV:-
In the soft morning glow, a melodious music kissed the air ,drawing my curiosity like magnet. Hearing this music somewhat brought a unknown sense of peace in me.

So i decided to follow the sound,walking towards my door.As I opened my main door knob. A word magnificent can only describe the scene which unfolded in front of me.

It was a mystical sight from a house across me...

In a soft morning glow,a sacred fog enveloped the place.A feminine figure was standing in the midst of that sacred fog facing her back towards me.

She was holding an earthen pot with her one hand and with another she was gently dispersing the fume in all directions.

The water droplets from her wet hair that were wrapped in a towel,cascading on the skin of her back which was visible in her square cut design of her kurti's back

This cascaded water droplet was shimmering like a pearl of a morning dew.

The allure of her long slender neck adorned with a mole on its back was evoking something inside me.

As she gently turned making, her side profile visible to me. She appeared as if an angel covered by the river of heavens honey descended on earth. Her khol filled eyes were holding serenity, and the bindi adorned between her eyebrows was embracing her beauty,a sweet sharp nose,lips reminiscent of rose petals softly whispering hymns and welcoming the positive energy in her residence.

Her yellow Indian attire(salwar kameez) , gracefully hugging her curves.

I found myself in a trance, unaware of how long I had been gazing her, foolishly holding a smile on my face. At one point, our eyes met with each other, and she adorned me with a mesmerizing smile, captivating my heart.

This time my soul felt a blanket of warmth comforting scars that were never meant to be comforted,and I gazed at her with losing all my senses.

After she went inside, the sound of my alarm jolted me out of trance. I smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck, and made my way indoors.

In the mirror, when I saw my reflection with a budding smile,I greeted myself "good morning". As It was so far the best morning I had ever witnessed.

And from that day onwards,It became my habit to open my door, at the start of her hymns ,just to catch a glimpse of her.

(Author's coment- " Okay Alexa play .
Ho Udde jab jab zulfe tere,
Kavariyo ka Dil machle,
Kavariyo ka Dil machle jind mariye.)