11. About that Night 🌉

Heyya lovelies
Before starting this chapter I would like to say that the following incidents which took place in this chapter is loosely based on the case which I had recently came across...

And this is my first time writing such an important and intense scene. I know there will be lot of typos and grammatical mistakes...
So please bare with me and give me all your precious reviews..

Author's Pov:-

Dev:- Actually....
Summoning the last ounce of courage within him, he faced his brother, locking eyes.

Somewhere deep in his heart, he found solace in the realization that his brother was willing to share the burden.

He was genuinely tired of engaging in illegal activities and yearned to break free from this life.

He looked into his brother's eyes and started narrating the whole story....

Flashback

Devansh used to stay alone, because when he was 2 years old his brother had made him attend the boys hostel in Shimla.Even during holidays, Devansh stayed alone in the hostel as no one from his home ever visited him. Although his brother sent him pocket money, expensive toys, clothes, chocolates, and more, he never visited him once.

This loneliness took a toll on Devansh, and he started yearning for company to the extent that he didn't mind the nature of the people around him; the only thing he wanted was validation. Consequently, he began showcasing his wealth and affluence, and people, mostly drawn to his richness, started attaching themselves to him

Despite being aware of this reality, Devansh seems to prioritize companionship over the awareness of people attaching themselves to him for his wealth. For him, escaping loneliness takes precedence over the underlying motivations of those around him.

This pattern continued in Mumbai when he enrolled in college, but with a significant difference - his vulnerability multiplied manifold. In college, he earned the title of a Playboy, becoming the epitome of the most desired man. His cheerful demeanor, charming smile, and carefree attitude drew everyone towards him. Daily clubbing and partying seamlessly integrated into his day-to-day life.

Drinking, smoking were the habbits that started developing into him.

On one such evening when he was with his so called friends at a club 101.

The club was crowded...most of them were aamer baap ki bigadi aulad, liquor and ladies were raveling on the dance floor bouncing on the tune of loud senseless music.

On the side a set of four counters of expensive bar was set. The servers of these expensive fruit juices were showing off their feat by flipping the bottles in circular direction in air and then serving it to the desiers.