13. Punishing culprit 😎(Unedited)

Author's note

Heyya Munchkins I hope everyone is enjoying it, actually I wanted to share something with you all

Heyya Munchkins
I hope everyone is enjoying it, actually I wanted to share something with you all.

From now on the frequency of chapters will fluctuate and chapters will be unedited,as I am currently busy in shifting to a new place. So pls bare with me..

And yes these chapters are highly unedited with an ample of grammar mistakes...So sorry in advance 🙏😞🙏.

The following chapter do contain scenes of bloodshed ,so pls restain yourself if you feel uncomfortable 🔞

Bass aap logo ke pyaar Abhilashi
Aapki
Lekhika💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:-

Screams of pain, agony and helplessness were echoing in the darkness of the room. But unfortunately to the poor soul who was sitting in a chair without any cloths,and blood ozzing from every ounce of his body,his sreams fell on those ears which mercilessly rejected his plea. To his bad luck the intensity of torture increased with each of his plea.

Soon the air of that dark room contained this metallic smell of blood of his blood and the tortured soul who was on the verge of losing his consciousness was still pleading to those hunks who were beating him without any break.

With the clicking sound of the metallic rods stopped as their movements were halted in air,as there masters who stoped there torture when they saw their Boss entering in the room.

A man covered in black from head to toe. His face was also covered with a black mask.He walked towards his hunks, as if he is the King,Well it's true cause this was his hell and he is the king, The Lucifer.

He forwarded his hand and singled one of his hunks to give him a rod.

Understanding his actions,they handed over their position to him.

Seeing his prey in a vulnerable state, as his victims eyes had an emotion of what he did wrong to deserve this torture and why they are torturing him.

Seeing his reaction the Lucifer smirked and leaned towards his face which was distorted and covered with blood.

"Now do you realise how it feels to be toruted. " saying this he clutched his hair and pulled it.

"This is just a trailer boy, picture abhi baki h ....aur picture khatam hote hote tera kya hoga re Rishi"
He laughed like a pyscho devil deriving pleasure from impussiant state of his prey.

Leaving his hair with a force he signalled his hunks something.

Understanding their bosses signal they started untieing and moved the semi conscious body of Rishi.