Ch~18 Shik Shak SHAKE 😅🤢

Author's note:-
Hi Readerlog,
From past few days I had been noticing that my story is not getting enough response.
I agree that last chapter was underwhelming but baki uske phele chapters too didn't got much response as much as my earlier chapters use to get.

I am Heartily thanking my readers who regularly appreciate my work. Because without their unwavering support I won't be able to reach here.

But It's seriously discouraging for an Author.I don't know what's going wrong with my plot,that my readers are not liking it.

Cause I am trying my level best to provide you all with best plot as much as possible and I am not complaining about I fell happy but still these degardation in response is making me worried and underconfident in posting the next chapter I hope you all understand my writers plight....

_______________________________________

Krithika's pov:-

"Helplessness is that sinking feeling when you've poured your heart into something, yet circumstances beyond your control threaten to unravel all your hard work.

It's like watching helplessly as your efforts hang in the balance, unable to shield them from the storm of uncertainty."

"Mr Malhotra when are we going to reach, isse accha hota ki ibwould have taken bus" I said irritatingly. I don't know why I said like this it sounds so rude.

"Kriti there is jam ,thats why it's taking time. I am sorry because of me you are getting late" he said so calmly,and also apologized to me even if it's not his fault.

He should get irritated by my behaviour,he could have shouted on me but no instead of getting vexed ,he cajoled me.

I instantly felt ashamed of my behaviour and murmured a nearly inaudible "sorry". Then, I returned my gaze to the window, where I found myself once again lost in the vast expanse of the sky.

Today the sky filled with dark, heavy clouds that block out the light. I was feeling lost in the darkness, unable to see a way forward or find a ray of hope. It was like trying to navigate through a thick fog with no clear path ahead, feeling stuck and powerless in the shadowy uncertainty.

And within a few minutes of the traffic jam clearing, we reached our apartment. We parted ways, each heading towards our respective houses.

Upon arriving home, I changed into my comfortable pajamas. Just as I settled onto my bed, the doorbell rang.

"Arrey yrr abb koun h yrr!!! Chain nahi h logo ko "I blew out a gust and went towards my door, opening it.

Before opening the door, I muttered curses at the person who disturbed me. However, upon opening it, I was pleasantly surprised to find Mr. Malhotra standing there, looking as fresh as a midnight flower in his tracksuit, holding a tray of food with a smile.

I could seriously fell my mood being lighten up by his just one smile.

"Actually I made this pani puri shake and chocolate sandwich...so, just wanna share with you .Can we.." Lost in his smile, I found myself unable to grasp his words. Absentmindedly, I nodded and ushered him into my house.

He entered the living room, tray in hand, perhaps searching for the ideal spot to place it.

"Uhmm..Mr. Malhotra, if you don't mind if we enjoy your delicacies on the balcony? It might be more comfortable there." I showed him the way.