8. My Saviour,My Sunshine🌞

Author's note:-
Hella loviles,
This just would be an interactive part so you can skip in and directly go to the story but if you want to hear me out as an Author then do read this.

If you like my work then pls share it with your loved ones ,colleagues and others also ....Faila do yrr mere kaam ko corno virus ki tarah...

And if you have any suggestions then you can DM me at @ beinglekhika5..

_______________________________________
This part will have a slight difference in the writing style as it will be a constant switch between Author's pov and the pov of ansh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ansh pov:-
(In his night terror).
"I found myself descending into the depths of the ocean of darkness ,where there seemed to be no one to rescue me.
The feeling of someone strangling my soul was making me feel suffocated. I desperately wanted to break free,but my body was immobilized, I was even unable to open my eyes.
This hopeless struggle of escaping from the abyss made me realise that my soul was meant to be captured here and no matter how much I try to break free I won't be able to escape from it. This solitude of darkness is my fate and that i eventually surrendered to it."

Yet just when I thought that I lost myself in the abyss, a glimmer of light pierced through the abyss. I felt as if a hand emerged as a ray of hope giving me a chance of survival.

(For Ansh it was like doobte ko thinke ka Sahara)

_______________________________________
Author's pov:-

And as for drowning man catches at the straw,Ansh to grabed this hand.

Comming back to reality he heard someone continuosly saying"Nothing will happen Ansh . I am there for you" . Though his eyes were tightly shut,but hearing this assurance made him relax his muscle a bit. He slowly opened his eyes to see the source of comfort and it turned out to be Krithika.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ansh pov:-
As I opened my eyes to see my saviour, my sunshine, who illuminated my dark world, it turned out to be Krithika.

In that dark room she appeared to me as ray of hope ,a ray of survival. I didn't know why her mere presence was giving me an unknown strength to conquer my fears.

She was hugging me tightly with my head placed on her nape. While her one hand was gently rubbing my back, and the other one was tenderly caressing my hair.

This was soothing my nerves but as I was on the verge of finding peace, an unknown fear once again struck my mind.

" Shit... I didn't want her to see me in this condition. How could she witness my vulnerability?" I thought, and unwillingly, I pushed her away from me. I didn't want her to witness me in this state, as it would only lead her to perceive me as a weak person.

"How many times do I have to tell you don't cross your boundaries, stay away from me " I said in a raised voice and was pushing her away from me.

She losened herself a bit, I thought she was going to leave me but something unexpected happened she cupped my face with her both palms and made me look into her eyes.

Looking into her comforting dark orbs I found a sense of security.

Then again she took me into her embrace and this time without any resistance,I eventually melted all my fears in her warmth. It felt as if all my heaviness in my chest just evaporated out and peace took over me.
_______________________________________
Author's note:- ( Secene from Krithika's house.)