12.Dil ki jo baatein h 💕

Heyya lovelies 💖💖💖
First of all Aap sabko MAHASHIVRATRI KI HARDIK SHUBHKAMNAYE 🙏🙏🙏
AND HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY 💐💐

"Naari agar shanka tyag de toh woh sawyam Shankar ka roop hoti h" dedicated to all the women who work day and night for the betterment of us and our society without you we wouldn't have made it till now.

Aur haa update accha Lage toh pls vote,share aur comment kar dena..
Aap logo ka pyaar yuuhi milta rahe ..

_______________________________________

Author's Pov:-

After reassuring his brother, Ansh left the cafe,and  headed towards his department. Within him, a turbulent mix of anger, guilt, and agony churned. His rage boiled against those who had mistreated his brother.

He wanted to destroy them to such extent that they should yearn for death.

He wanted to ravage them in every single way possible from physical , mental and at the end there families also.

--------------------------------------------------------
Ansh's POV:-

RAGE and GUILT were the emotions that overpowered my senses.

Rage - to destroy those who tried to mess with my world. I wanted to destroy their world to such an extent that death would be the only thing they would be wishing upon.

And guilt that was building upon me because,if I had been available for my brother and hadn't distanced myself from him, this day wouldn't have come.I failed as an elder brother, unable to uphold the promise I made to my mother.

Now isn't the time for remorse; I must focus on protecting him. With determination, I took out my phone and dialed my assistant, Kunal Singh.

Ansh- "Mr Singh I am sending you some names do find each and every detail about them and their families. I NEED EVERYTHING RELATED TO THEM WITHIN AN HOUR"
The darkness in his boss's voice made Kunal ponder on who had invited their doom.

Kunal -"Got it sir , anything else sir..."

Ansh-"Tell them to clear the base ,as we will be having some guests "

Upon hearing this, Kunal anticipated the unfolding events and speculated about their potential guests.

Kunal- " Sir, Today again Mr Malhotra's PA had contacted us to get your dates for the meeting ,what should I tell him."

Ansh-"Provide them with the responses you've been offering until this point. And yes keep doing ..."

While walking in the corridor,and informing him about his upcoming tasks, I suddenly felt a soft bump on my chest. When I looked to find who had bumped into me. It was my Sunshine – I mean, Ms. Iyer.

(Just a visual representation of Krithika and Ansh's height difference

(Just a visual representation of Krithika and Ansh's height difference.)

She was rubbing her forehead,and was murmuring something,then she bent down to gather her materials.

Cute....

In that brief moment, when she was collecting her belongings from the floor, her dark brown orbs briefly made contact with mine.

I felt like..
Thham sa gaya h yeh samma,
Aaye jo samne ho tum,
Bass ek nigaah mein mujhe,
Apna bana gaye ho tum,

Tera ehssas  yu Dil ko hai chhu raha,

I felt as if someone had just captivated my senses,sab sudh budh kho kar I was looking at her in awe.

She picked up her books and looked at me with a tint of curiosity in her dark brown eyes and said"Are you okay Mr Malhotra?"

No i am not ,I don't know why I feel different around you,
Why when you are around me my heart reacts crazily ,
When you are with me I feel an unknown warmth in my heart which I never felt
And that warmth is making my callous heart beat ..
You've sparked a rebellion in my heart; with you, it refuses to heed my commands.
Don't know why but nowadays I am yearning for your company..
Whenever I am with you I forget about everything,all my stress,my loneliness,the darkness vanishes away as if  they never existed...
Your one smile ,lit up my abyss
Why I am feeling comfortable arround you...

"Hmm" and I nodded my head. I don't know why, but my thoughts lost their way, as if they couldn't make it to my mouth and got lost somewhere within my body.

I wanted to thank her but all I could do is just stand like a dumbo and watch her walk away with her belongings.

Sighing,I walked towards my cabin where I heard Miss Shewta speaking to someone...I couldn't see the person but I could hear her clearly.

"Let her work her ass of we will be having the fruit of her hardwork" I don't know whom she was referring and on whose hardwork she will leech off but somewhere I was feeling suspicious about her.

I shrugged off her thought as for now I have to focus on Devansh.

_______________________________________
__________

Author's note:-
Do tell me how was the chapter and comment down your favourite part

And for more updates follow my Instagram account

LEKHIKA💖💖