1. First Encounter

Author's Note.
This is my first time writing any romantic novel it is truly said that pyaar karna assan hota h par nibhana mushkil par mere liye romantic novel likhna mushkil 😂😂😂....but u know what practice makes a writer perfect and ur support will make me strong,if u hav any suggestions regarding my writing aur stories do comment down....

Done with the intro now let's get started....
___________💜💜______________________

Author's pov:-

" A Calm canvas of a blue sky above with happy Birds flying ,without any regret of past and tension of future just enjoying there present to the fullest " these were the thoughts running in the head of Krithika who was busy admiring the beauty of the sky,while she herself was stuck in a huge traffic and getting late for her college.

Her chain of thoughts were interrupted by a loud cry of a cute toddler, who was crying hysterically in his mother's lap in front seat .The lady was trying hard to stop her baby's cry but all her attempts went in vain as the baby's cry was getting louder and louder.Making everyone in the bus irking at the baby.

One the heavy traffic jams ,second the continuous barking sound of horns of vehicles and now this baby's cry wow what a start of peaceful day someone can wish for.

Krithika was observing everything from her seat she then thought of something and took out her pink doll Keychain from one the bunches and rolled it in front of baby.

" Tada ...." she said in baby voice and by now the baby who was crying like anything stopped and looked at her with curiosity.

"I am princess fairy,from fairyland who is the fairy here" Krithika said with adding extra sound effects in her voice to the baby. Until now the baby had stopped crying and took Kritika doll keychain in his hand and started playing with it . Seeing this his mother's sighed in a relief and countlessly thanked Krithika for helping her.

Happy with this Krithika smiled brightly and everyone in the bus was admiring this scene.Soon the jam was also cleared and thankfully she reached her college on time.

While getting down from the bus she waved bye to the baby who was now engrossed in his new found doll.
_____________________________________________________________________________

"Oh my Venkateshwara swamy!!now everything is in your hands !!" Krithika prayed internally before entering in her college.One percent of her was nervous but ninety nine point one one percent was very excited for this new journey.

As soon as she entered her college campus she was stopped by a security guy,who apparently thought her as a student without I'd card...

(Which cream u use Krithika 😅😅😅)

"Bhaiya pls let me go " she said
"Arrey madam I am not stopping u , u can go but first I'd kaha h " said the guard looking at her with a frown on his face

"Bhaiya today is my first day, see my appointment letter." She said by handing him the appointment letter which she took out from her hand bag.

After examining the appointment letter given by Krithika.

The security guard said "Arrey madam inta padhna likhna aata toh guard ki naukri thodi karte "with a scarsam stricken his voice.

"No worries bhaiya if u say may I read it for u " Krithika said with politeness to the guard.

He then handed her appointment letter back to her and she told him that she is joining this college as a new assistant professor for business education.