Ch~17 Undeserving

Author note:-
Pls share your views and opinions on my book..like were to improve .
I would be happy to hear your thoughts on my stories....

Constructive criticism is always welcome 🤗🤗🤗🤗
A

nd yes you can criticize me on this chapter as it didn't turned out how I wanted to ,like i personally believe that I haven't given my best but trust me aage ki aane wali chapters mein Mazza ayega aap logo ko....

Peace 🕊️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ansh pov:-
(Day :- Sunday)

"Kunal won't you understand that buying the shares of the Mantra industries was so important..how could you miss that. Do you even know what you have done." I lambasted my assistant Kunal.

"Sir trust me we were keeping our watch on these shares but don't know how it got slipped away.." he expiated me.

"Just SHUT Up and keep your shitty excuses with you. I don't know what you will do but I want , those fucking shares of Mantra Industries" I vociferated.

"Okay sir" he said.

After ending the call, I felt as if my blood would burst out of my veins. I'm so irritated; these people don't understand what these shares of Mantra Industries mean to me.

Mantra industries is the major distributor of Malhotra industries and due to some internal disputes related to heritance lead to downfall and even bankruptcy of the company so due to this a major chunk of shares were kept in sale to attract the investors.

This was one of the golden chances or you can say a golden step towards destroying Mallohtra Industries.

And my company Black Rose was planning to acquire it for since long but don't know how it slipped from our hand.

Clasping my hands in frustration, I grumbled, running my fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes in exasperation, and suddenly, the memory of embracing my sunshine... I mean, Krithika, flooded through me. Surprisingly, just the mere recollection of that hug made me feel relaxed.

And yes these Sunday just went by making plans and strategies to destroy Malhotra industries.

_____________________

(Monday)

As I drove to college, I noticed Krithika and Nitya standing a bit away from the crowd gathered around the notice board. Krithika was visibly upset, tears streaming down her face, while Nitya was comforting her.

What could have happened to her? Why is she crying? And why can't I see her tears? It feels like someone is lashing me hard when I see her crying.

Then, they both moved away, and I got out of the car, heading towards the notice board.

There was a crowd of students looking at the board, many of them murmuring continuously. I made my way through them, and upon seeing me, they moved away a little.

I was stupefied as I saw Miss Shweta's and Mr. Naveen names on a circular stating that they had completed a thesis to be honored by an International Business Research Organization.

Wait, this was the same topic Krithika was working on, but why wasn't her name mentioned? It didn't take me long to understand the whole situation. Now I understand why Krithika was crying.

As I stood there, the realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Krithika had been working tirelessly on that thesis for months, pouring her heart and soul into it. It was her passion project, her ticket to recognition, and now someone else was getting credit for her hard work.