Chapter 60: Pregnant?

After training
---

I pull up to Casey's and get out. I see Reynolds truck parked across the street. I nervously walk up to the front door, and knock. No one answers so I pull my extra key out of my wallet and unlock the door. I walk in to the kitchen to find Reynolds pressed up against Casey. He is trying to get away, but every time he moves she moves with him. Neither one has even noticed me.
I walk up behind Reynolds and tap her on the shoulder. She turns around and I hit her across the face leaving a red mark just under her eye that would probably turn in to a black eye. She swings at me and I catch her wrist. I spin under her arm, and push her toward the door.
"I'm pressing charges." She says.
"Yeah, well my brothers a cop and you're trespassing. We will see you at work." I say as I take her over to her truck.
"Yeah, don't be so sure. I have a friend in intelligence. Jay." She says as I let her go.
"Yeah, my brothers in charge of him, and I've dated him. Sorry." I say as I make my way back inside.
I shut the door behind me, and walk in to the kitchen. Matt is leaning against the island looking like he was preparing to get shot.
"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask putting my hand on his back.
"You aren't mad?" He asks looking at me.
"Of course not. I know you well enough that you would never make the same mistake twice, Lieutenant." I say pulling Matt's shirt up by the collar forcing him to look at me. He gives me a relieved smile, and then his eyes flash deviously.
"Matt, I need a shower first. I've been repelling and lifting Capp off the ground by repelling all after noon. I smell like his cologne, and it stinks." I say as I back up and a wide grin spreads across his face as he follows me. I turn and run up the stairs half laughing half yelling. I run in to the master bath and shut the door just before he gets there.
I hear a thump and then a moan. I fling the door open and as soon as I do I realized he tricked me. He pushes me against the bathroom wall, and holds my hands just above my head. He puts his forehead to mine as we both laugh and try to catch our breath at the same time. He pushes against me and I let a small moan escape my lips as he brushes his lips against mine for the slightest second.
"Stop being a tease, Matt." I say leaning my head forward.
"Why? You tease me all the time." Matt says as he brushes his lips along my neckline.
"My god. You are worse than me. Mhmmnm..." I let out a low moan.
"That I am. Besides I think yo-" He is cut off as my phone starts ringing.
"I swear if that is Severide I'm going to ring his neck tomorrow." Casey says as I pull my phone out of my pocket and he presses his forehead to mine.
"Hello." I say not breaking eye contact with Matt.
"I'M PREGNANT, GABBY!!! OH MY GOD! OH SHIT WHAT'S KELLY GOING TO SAY?!?!" Shay screams excitedly making me hold the phone away from my ear.
"Have you not told him?" I ask.
"I tried calling him, but it went to voicemail. Oh my god what am I going to do?! I don't know if I'm ready to have a baby." She says suddenly sounding scared.
"Babe, calm down. Kelly is going to be so excited. He stayed a few minutes later than me to talk to some of the guys from Squad 3 on 3rd watch. He should be getting home soon." I tell her as Casey starts looking annoyed.
"Oh he just pulled up. I'll call you back to tell you what he said." Shay says.
"Leslie, just wait to tell me tomorrow." I say.
"Nope, and don't argue with me cause I'm going to call either way." She says stubborn as always.
"Shay, I'm not going to pick up." I insist.
"And why not?" She asks.
"You interrupted something that I'm about to finish, Hun. Now, go talk to Kelly. Love you, and I'll see you on shift. Oh and congrats." I say then hang up.
"If you want to continue we continue in the shower. Capp's cologne stinks." I say as I pull my hands free of Casey's and wrap them around his neck.
"Yeah it does. Why'd you tell Shay congrats?" He asks as he pulls back and starts stripping.
I pull my uniform off, and pull my panties and bra off. I step in to the shower and he follows me as I say, "She's pregnant."
"Wait, what?!" Casey says as he steps in the shower and I turn the hot water on.
"Yep. Which is lining up perfectly for the wedding if you think about it." I say as I pull Matt closer.
"Yeah, I guess so... now where were we... oh yeah." Matt pulls me against him and presses his lips to mine...