Chapter 72: Courtney

Heat

Chapter 17: Courtney

Gabriela Dawson's POV
---
Later that afternoon
---

"Alright, I have an appointment at the OBGYN tomorrow at noon." I say putting my phone in my pocket as I sit down on our bed beside Matt.
"Good, then we get to find out whose baby it is." Matt says looking at me.
My jaw drops and he says, "I'm joking, babe. I'm only joking."
"Oh my god, Matthew Casey. I just about slapped the shit out of you." I say hugging him around the waist.
"Trust me, we've been together for almost three months now. There is almost no chance that it's not my baby." Matt says as we lay down.
"I know, but it's like it's always in the back of my mind that it could be Mills' baby, you know. I mean we've been together for like three months, and to be honest I had a lot of sex with Mills." I say looking up at him.
"Yes, I figured that much, but you just started having morning sickness yesterday. Meaning you are only a few weeks along." Matt says kissing the top of my head.
"Yeah... well I have shift at the bar tonight. You coming?" I ask as I get up and start getting dressed.
"Yep." He pops the p and I laugh as I say, "Oh god my kids going to have two mothers, and I'm going to be married to a girl! Damn, Matt."
"What? It wasn't that bad. Plus, I'm pretty sure that we are both sure that I'm a guy." Matt says getting up and walking over to me.
"Yeah, but I didn't know you ten years ago. For all I know you could have had a sex change." I say as he hugs me against him.
"Yeah, I was born a guy. Plus that would only make you gay." He says brushing his lips down my neck.
"Yeah, but I don't think I'd mind what gender you are as long as you don't get yourself killed." I say as I lift his face to mine and then kiss him.
He pulls back and we both say the same thing at the same time.
"I love you..."

---
Christopher Herman's POV
---

I sit down beside Cindy and wrap my arm around her shoulders.
"So I have interesting news, but you can't tell anyone." I whisper against her ear.
"Okay, what is it?" She asks looking at me.
"Gabby's pregnant." I say grinning from ear to ear.
"Oh my god! We're going to be grandparents! Oh god. I'm going to be a grandma." Cindy says her eyes going wide.
"Can't tell anybody though." I say frowning.
"Hey, don't you have to get to Molly's?" Cindy asks.
I look at my watch and say, "Yeah, I'll be home later tonight. I love you."
"I love you, too."
I grab my jacket and go out to my truck. I get in and pull off.
I reach Molly's and go inside. I find, Gabby and Casey already there and setting everything up.
"Man, you guys are here early." I say as I start helping Casey put chairs down.
"We literally have nothing else to do, Herman." Casey says pouting a little.
I bust out laughing and say, "Kid, I've gone through my wife being pregnant five times. You are sex deprived for the whole pregnancy, but it's all made up for when you get to hold your kid in your arms for the first time. Just be patient."
"Oh god I'm gonna-" Gabby runs in to the bathrooms and Casey and I follow her.
She's puking in the toilet when we get in the bathroom.
"It's alright, babe." Casey says rubbing her back.
After she stops vomiting she flushes the toilet and we help her stand up. She washes her mouth out as Casey says, "I thought morning sickness was supposed to be in the morning "
"It don't matter what time of day it is. It comes whenever it wants, no matter what." I say as we all walk out to the bar...

---
Leslie Severide's POV
---
Next day
---

"Courtney is perfect. Courtney Gabriela Severide." I say.
"I still don't know about the middle name. Dawson is very danger prone." Kelly says grinning.
"Oh hush. It's Gabriela and that's final." I say.
Just then the nurse comes in with my discharge papers which we had been waiting on all morning. I had been ready for three hours. I take the papers from her and Kelly and I leave. We walk out to his car, and get in.
"Oh my god! Gabby just sent me a picture of Baby Casey! She's six weeks along." I say excitedly as I look at the picture Gabby had sent me.
"That's awesome, babe. I just hope the baby looks more like Dawson than Casey. That kid don't need to deal with his looks." Kelly says laughing as we pull up to our apartment.
"You are so mean to your friends. I can't believe I married you." I say kissing him on the cheek before we get out.
"It's 'cause you love me." He says as we walk up the steps to our apartment.
"Suurrree I do. Let's go with that." I say elbowing him in the ribs playfully.
"Well it's not like you wanted my money or my place because we shared both even before we were dating." He says kissing me on the temple as we walk inside.
"I guess I do love you." I say wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Come on. I'll turn your baby show on then I'll cook us lunch. I can't believe that Squad got this cleaned up so well yesterday, and without Dawson." He says as we walk in to the living room...

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry it's so short, and sorry that it took me so long. Nothing really happens in this chapter except for we find out Gabby is six weeks pregnant meaning it is Matt's baby. We also find out the full name of Baby Severide, and that Shay is released from the hospital. Their is going to be a lot happening in the coming chapters, and I'm going to tell you now that we are getting closer and closer to the books END! I might make a sequel, I might not. It all depends on you guys. I will tell you this though. There are only about 8 or 9 chapters left! Oh my god! I will leave you to your selves now so you can get excited. ~xoxo ilyall Roya