48♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

1 week later | Toronto| 6pm

The 5th annual OVO Youth Block party was in full effect as Ace moved around his old neigborhorhood stomping grounds on the North side of Toronto

The 5th annual OVO Youth Block party was in full effect as Ace moved around his old neigborhorhood stomping grounds on the North side of Toronto. The block intersections of Kingston and Western Road would always be the trenches to Ace. His childhood years were spent ripping and running these streets.

Kids ran past him screaming with joy and laughter as they ran to get Ice cream from one of the many food vendors on site today. Music blasted from speakers as old folks played Dominios or sat around reminisining about the old days. Whatever it was the mood brought him back to why growing up in the Hood would forever have a place in his heart. The life long freindships and hard lessons he learned shaped him into the man he was today.

The basketball court was packed with a impromptu game of baketball between a few of his friends as Chubbs sat watching from the sidelines with money on the line as Patty sat next to him, engaged in a deep converstation with little Nessle, Banana sat comfortable in his lap, being petting like the princess she was. The energetic toddler had falling head over heels for his father's girlfriend.

Ace stood near the courts talking with two of his peoples that seemed to have jokes for days on the past shit they use to get into with him.

"Nah my nigga I will never forget Ace pulling up in his fathers whip, no gas asking us if we wanna go to the ends, we was fucking 12 dawg"

Jason spoke as him as his twin brother Jamir and Ace held make tears laughing at the memory.

"The boy was wilding, moms went right in the crb and called your Pops. We didn't even make it to the highway"

"in my defense, I knew you niggas would get in though, chattin' crazy"

Ace shook his laughing as he sipped from his double cupped white stroyofoam, a mixture of Henny and Ice tea being its current containment.

"I swear the baddies only come out for Ace shit"

Jamir spoke as he watched thighs and asses switch by, shaking his head.