43

I felt a strange energy and was startled.

“Wait a minute, Kiris!”

I pushed Kiris lightly, but he ignored me and used his magic.

“Just wait a little.”

At the same time, I felt a sense of levitation around my body.

A little later.

“You can open your eyes now.”

At Kiris’s words, I opened my eyes cautiously.

“……Where is this?”

I was definitely inside the house? I looked around and saw that I was standing in a place where gorgeous flowers were blooming.

“It seems like my mistress doesn’t like walking.”

I almost jumped up realizing that I had teleported. This is magic!

It was so comfortable. I didn’t have to ride a carriage or walk hard.

Still, I felt guilty asking him every time. I should be grateful that he’s not killing me.

‘Hmph, I have to be careful!’

Anyway, since Kiris came to play today, this will be the last time. He wouldn’t be able to leave his seat for long because he’s busy.

But there was a problem.

“You didn’t bring any robe…?”

Whenever I moved with Kiris, he always covered himself with a robe, but I didn’t have the time to prepare for the sudden space movement.

“It’s okay. Mistress, I’m wearing a robe.”

“Oh, that’s right….”

As Kiris said, he was using a robe. I don’t know when he prepared it, but it was a navy blue robe, not a mage’s robe.

Kiris added with a chuckle, “Because mistress always told me to wear a robe.”

‘Fortunately, there will be less attention.’

I sighed in relief and moved as Kiris led me.

We arrived at a large garden with an old-fashioned atmosphere from the entrance. The entrance to the garden was impressive with its delicate patterns. The scent of flowers wafted from afar.

‘Where is this?’

As if he noticed my question, Kiris smiled and said, “It’s Amoni’s flower garden.”

“……Flower garden?”

I opened my eyes wide. Amoni’s flower garden is the most famous flower garden in the empire, and not only nobles but also ordinary civilians could enter. It is the pinnacle of garden because it is a flower garden maintained by magic, so we can see flowers in full bloom all year round.

The price of entering it is very expensive due to the price of magic stone!

“Uh……. Um……. I don’t have any money?”

Kiris looked at me as I spoke with tears in my eyes and smiled faintly.

Don’t laugh, I’m miserable!

“We don’t need that.”

Kiris finished speaking and gently took my hand and led me. As we entered the entrance of the flower garden, a man was standing with a stern expression. There was an admission ticket in his other hand, so he must have been a ticket seller.

I was shocked when I saw the price of the admission ticket.

‘W, what. It’s this expensive?’

It was a price that made my eyes go round on their own.

“Please show me your admission ticket.”
He felt our presence, looked at us and spoke in a businesslike manner.

Kiris smiled and pulled back his robe. Then, as his face were revealed, the eyes of the people around him gathered.

“Gasp!”

“What are you doing?”

When Kiris frowned and glared at the man, the man, who had been frozen, opened his eyes wide and straightened his body.

“Sir K, Kiris….”

Then, he bowed at a right angle and kept apologizing.

“I’m sorry for not knowing!”

“Let’s go in.”

I went inside the flower garden with Kiris, trembling at the price of the admission ticket.

‘Is this power?!’

Perhaps that man was related to the Magic Tower and seemed to know Kiris. I feel power when I’m with the villain!

I looked around ferverently.

“Wow.”

It was a beautiful garden that was enough to be admired. The fragrant scent of flowers flowed gently, and I knelt down without realizing it and touched the flower.

“It’s pretty…”

The garden, which was created by magic, was as beautiful as if I had come to heaven. The wind rustling made my hair flutter and tickled me.

I enjoyed the peace for a long time while looking at the flowers.

“Were these flowers all made with magic?”

“Yeah.”
It was said that Amoni’s flower garden periodically supplies a large magic stone to maintain its form.

‘It’s amazing!’

Flowers maintained only by magic! I couldn’t believe that I could see flowers in full bloom all year round.

I asked Kiris my questions as we strolled through the vast flower garden. As it was the most famous tourist attraction in the capital, there were many aristocrats.

I flinched for no reason, but everyone gradually distanced themselves from us as Kiris exuded an intimidating aura.

“Is there someone you don’t like?”

Kiris asked implicitly as he scanned the surroundings.