Ch. 2: Getting a Job At the Attraction

Thirteen years pass. It's 2024 now. Now, you're twenty-four years old and out on your own. Still no kids though. Neither you nor your sister, Fantasia have any so far. But unlike you, she's unable to have any kids. 

You'll be able to, but you're still childless at the moment. Your parents did tell you to take your time and find the right one. Your sister did too, but she's less patient and wants to be an aunt as soon as possible. You'd laugh a little about it.

Sadly, your cat Tintin died five years ago from an illness. It devastated you for a long time and you're slowly trying to cope with it. You loved that cat. He'd sleep with you on your bed just about every night. You're the one human in the house he loved to be around. His death saddened you to the max.

You're in your apartment right now and you're doing what you've been doing for years. Listen to scary stories on YouTube. Mainly Creepypasta stuff. You used to listen to a lot of Slenderman and Jeff the Killer stories all the time.

You get done listening to that and you sigh and say, "I need to get another job besides the one I got right now. Living isn't cheap, anymore. Well, it never was but it's worse, now. Damn prices keep increasing." You get to another link that lists jobs there in Omaha. You say, "Florist... No... Tractor driving?... Hell no..." You keep searching.

One catches your eyes and you say, "Fazbear's Fright? Hold up... Isn't that like the pizza place from a long time ago? Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" You read more of it and you say, "Security guard needed to watch over the attraction. 12am to 6am. $14 an hour... Oh hell."

You click on it and you say, "Better than a freaking tractor driver. I'll say that." You say, "Alright. It's been sent. The place is obviously haunted. I'm down with that. I'm calling Fantasia. Tell her all about it." You pick up your phone and you dial your sister's number.

You put the phone up to your ear and you wait. You hear this, "(Y/N)?" You say, "Hey, sis. You'll never guess what." "What?" "I applied for a second job and guess where at." "Where at? Bitch, tell me." "A haunted attraction." "Why the hell ain't I surprised?" "Well, not just any attraction... Fazbear's Fright." "Say what now? The new one based off the horrors and shit that went down at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza back in the 80s with that killer?" "Yeah. I remember you telling me a story about the owner of the pizza place that was up, years ago. William Afton, right?"

Fantasia says, "(Y/N), watch that shit. It's the same damn location that place was at. I'm aware of the place. Chelsea my friend was saying that the yellow rabbit still remains in that place, untouched." "So that means the body might still be spring locked in that suit." "(Y/N). I think that place is buried on some fuckin' burial ground. All the shit happening for up to thirty-seven damn years. Whatever years ago it was. I know it's in the 80s." 

You say, "You know what, Fanty?... I think it may just be. You can tear that place down. Like, completely demolish it and build a house or a coffee shop. It'll still be haunted and have deaths happen. It's the spot it's on. A cursed ground. That would explain all of the animatronics becoming possessed." 

Fantasia says, "Just be careful, aight?" "Hey. It'll be fine, Fanty. You know about my fascination with weird and haunted things, for years." "Yeah, I know. Still though. Real deaths and shit happened in this place when it was still thrivin' as a pizza joint. Speakin' of joint... I got some good shit. Some dank shit, little sis. You need to come by my place and smoke it with me and Chelsea, sometime." "I'll be by after I head for the attraction to be interviewed." "Hell yeah, little sis. That's what I'm talkin' about. I taught you well." 

After talking to Fantasia, you hang up and you get up. You say, "Okay. I'm heading out. Getting to Fazbear's Fright." You get up and you leave your room. You have your phone with you. You grab your car keys and you head out of your apartment. 

You get to your car and you get in. You start it and it plays Bring Me to Life by Evanescence. You say, "Oh, I love this song. Love her." You pull out of the parking spot and you drive off to Fazbear's Fright.

*************************************************************

A moment later, you get to Fazbear's Fright. You're standing just right inside the entrance and being interviewed by a man named Carson Wheeler. (I came up with a name for him. The phone guy in FNaF 3. XD) He says, "So like, yeah. A lot of crazy stuff happened in this place. Pretty gnarly, huh?"

You say, "Yeah. My older sister told me the stories about what went down years ago. Like in the 80s." He says, "Oh man. You have no idea, dudette. A lot of guys and chicks that took up this job left right away, man. And we've only had this attraction up and running for six months. It's crazy. It's like... the evil never left the place, man." 

You say, "I read upon scary stories and theories all the time. I've been into this stuff for years. This seemed interesting to me. You know, working at a haunted attraction based off a deadly pizzeria that existed years ago. All the murders. The five missing children. All of that. The place is on the same ground as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was. No ghostly or haunted being leaves this very spot. It's a burial ground." 

He says, "Huh. That makes a lot of sense. You know something?" You say, "What's up, Mr. Wheeler?" He says, "You're kind of perfect for this job. You're not the only one who took up the job who was into some gnarly shit. Ghost stories, the paranormal... horror theories. Creepypasta." You say, "I've been listening to Creepypasta stories for a long time, Mr. Wheeler." He says, "Sweetness. Well in that case, you start tomorrow night at 12am." 

You grin and you say, "Oh cool. Thanks." He says, "Yeah. But... good luck, I guess. See how much balls you have to stay more than six hours. Despite you not having any." You say, "I'm sure I'll be alright. It's all a theory. Stuff that happened eons ago. Besides, I could really use the extra pay. Living ain't cheap." He says, "Well shit. You're not lying about that, chick. It really isn't." 

You say, "Also... I've heard that there's something hidden in here somewhere. The yellow rabbit." He looks at you and he says, "Oh man. I was told something was locked away and boarded up somewhere. There is a boarded-up room in here." You look at him. 

He says, "But yeah. You got the job for tomorrow night. 12 to 6am. Get plenty of rest, chick." You shake hands and you say, "I appreciate this so much, Mr. Wheeler." He says, "Anytime, man." He moves his hand away. 

He says, "Before you show up here, I'll have that boarded up room opened during the day. Find this yellow rabbit. Who knows? Might be a dead body inside that thing." You say, "Oh man. That's what I've been told for years. This Afton guy got spring locked in that thing and became this... yellow rabbit monster. Happened in 2000. Twenty-four years ago. The year I was born, actually." 

He says, "I can tell you're gonna be a cool person to work here, (Y/N). Be seeing you tomorrow before midnight strikes, so you can have the keys and stuff. Congrats, miss security guard." You smile and you say, "Thank you so much for this." He says, "Well, uhh... I guess that's it then. Have a good rest of the day, (Y/N)." You smile and you say, "Thanks, Mr. Wheeler. See you tomorrow night." You head out and you drive back home.