Ch. 3: Miss. Security Guard

Later on after the interview at Fazbear's Fright and landing the job as a nighttime security guard, you're driving to your sister's place. Her best friend Chelsea Claybourne lives with her. Your radio is playing the song Fallout by Sleep Theory. You move your head a bit as you listen to the song. You say, "I like this." You continue driving.

You get to a suburban neighborhood. Not very decent houses and they're smaller, but still not as bad as you'd find in the projects or in the bad neighborhoods where violence starts or there's graffiti everywhere. Like you've mentioned before... Nothing is cheap.

You park right outside of her house. It's a small blue house and you get out of your car. You walk to the front porch and you knock. You hear the familiar voice of your sister yelling, "Who the fuck be knockin' on my door at this time?! Give me a goddamn moment! I finna take a shit!" You stand there and you wait. You whisper, "Typical Fantasia." 

It takes two in a half minutes, but then the door finally opens. You see your sister standing there. Throughout the years, it seems like her hips got a tad bit bigger. She's got what you would call a 'badonkadonk' butt. Large butt, that is. 

She grins and says, "Eeyy, little sis. What's up?" You say, "Hey, Fanty." She says, "Get your little ass in here. Chelsea can't wait any longer to smoke some of this shit we got. Smoke with us." You say, "Okay." She lets you in and shuts the door.

You sit down and you look over at a woman bigger than Fantasia. A lot bigger. All parts big. Not just her butt or hips. (Not shaming btw. Just pointing out character facts. XD) That would be her friend and roommate Chelsea Claybourne. Both she and Fantasia are thirty years old. Graduated the same year. 2013. While you yourself graduated in 2019.

You say, "Hey, Chelsea." She grins and says, "Hey, girlie. How goes it?" You say, "Oh... It goes. I'm getting ready to start my job at a haunted attraction, tomorrow night at midnight until 6am." Chelsea sits up and says, "What attraction? Your sis tells me it's Fazbear's Fright." You say, "It is." She says, "Holy fucking shit, girlie!" You say, "Hey. It'll be alright. I promise." 

Chelsea says, "That place is gonna be deadly, woman. You're only twenty-four years old. You're still so fucking young." You say, "What about it? If this stuff happens to me, you know there are a LOT younger people that die all the time. Murder. Illness. Drug O.D... You name it. You can't outwit death, you know." 

Fantasia says, "Ch. You and your morbid stories and shit. I'm shuttin' your little ass up. I'm getting the weed ready and we can all smoke it." You say, "Yeah, okay." Chelsea looks at Fantasia and says, "You sound like a typical bitchy older sister." Fantasia says, "Hey... I am a typical bitchy older sister. Just in my own way. Be out in a bit." She walks off. 

You and Chelsea sit there and wait. You see Fantasia come back out of her room with a bag of weed in her hand. She smirks and says, "Let's smoke this shit up, bitches." Chelsea says, "Hell yeah." You grin. You all hang out and smoke the rest of the time.

*********************************************************

Later on at night. 11:30pm that is. You have just arrived at Fazbear's Fright. You're meeting up with Carson Wheeler. You've already gotten into your security guard suit for the job. You're inside the building and you say, "So, did you find what you were looking for, Mr. Wheeler?" 

He says, "What do you mean?... Oh wait. Oh yeah, that's right! The thing. It was in that boarded up room. Like a supply closet of some sort. Wanna see for yourself?" You smile and you say, "Yeah." 

You follow him to a door which is now opened. He shows you and you gasp. You see it. The yellow rabbit suit. It's all tattered and neglected. You say, "Well, damn. There it is. The yellow rabbit. The one William Afton died in from those spring locks." 

Carson says, "Yeah, chick. I hear this dude was like a real psychopath. One that would even have stabbed his own daughter, man. I know Vanessa. She told me everything. William Afton was her dad. She survived all of that stuff, chick. Happened twenty-four years ago." 

You say, "Well, damn. Poor Vanessa. The body has to still be in there. I know it. The trap went off inside that suit and killed William. And nobody bothered to open this door for years until YOU did not too long ago." 

Carson says, "Like, I'm more surprised there's no rotten smell coming from the thing. There's a decomposed body in there." You look over at the yellow rabbit and you say, "Something seems off about this thing. Feels... odd. Like it's about to become possessed by William's spirit." 

Carson says, "Wouldn't doubt it with this very location. Come with me and I'll show you the security room. The cameras. The ventilation system. All that stuff." You say, "Okay." He walks off. You look back in at the yellow rabbit and you whisper, "I'm keeping an eye on YOU." You walk off and you follow Carson. You're unaware that after walking off, the suit starts to move and it looks over at the opened doorway. The pupils light up.

You get to the security room and Carson says, "So like, here's the stuff you need to keep an eye on the place. The cameras are over on your right. The left screen is especially a real deal, chick. Especially the ventilation. You got audio, camera and ventilation. This place doesn't have perfect oxygen. Ventilation will help with that a little bit. And uhh, little reminder... this shit can be slow as hell to reboot. But keep checking those cameras every now and then. If this gets too overwhelming, you can always find a better job, chick." 

You say, "It's fine. Pay is pay. Besides, I'm willing to accept a challenge. Even with that yellow rabbit around if he DOES somewhat... come to life." He says, "Stubborn, willing and determined. Far out, man. Just be careful, alright? Welcome to your new job as the security guard here at Fazbear's Fright." 

You say, "Thanks, Mr. Wheeler." He says, "I'm heading out now. You start at exactly midnight. You can clock in a few minutes earlier if you need to. Toodles, chick." You say, "Bye, Mr. Wheeler." He heads out of the office and out of the building. 

After he leaves, you walk out of there and you get to the time clock. You see the time. 11:54pm. You clock in. You say, "Alright. I'm here, now. What is it they say? Another day, another dollar? I don't know. Something like that." You're unaware that something is lurking out at you and looking at you from the once boarded up room. The eyes are lit up. Looking right at you. You walk back to the office.

You get in there. You face the window in front of you and you sigh. You sit in your chair and you look around. You say, "Here we go. Let's see what awaits me." Little are you aware, things were going to change for you forever while you're working there.