Ch. 12: Passionate Night

(Warning: A lemon will be in this chapter. So... thou have been warned.)

(Also, I feel as though I should've just put in the title Springtrap turned William Afton x Reader. Oh well. Same dude. XD)

You and William get into the office where you work and he pulls you close. You look into his eyes and he looks into yours. You cling to his shirt and you say, "Oh, William. I'm so hot for you.~" He says, "Ooh, believe me sweetheart. I feel the same for you.~" You look at him and you whisper, "Will.~" He puts a hand behind your head and he has his other arm around your back.

And then the moment of truth. He leans in and he presses his lips against yours into a kiss. You wrap your arms around him and you immediately kiss him back. It's a deep kiss, too. He doesn't hesitate to stick his tongue into your mouth and leave you moaning a bit into the kiss. You rub your tongue with his as this happens. You pull away and you stroke his face.

Then it dawns on you in your head. He may have been trapped in that spring suit for several years, but you knew he was a middle-aged man before that. An attractive one. Had a couple of kids himself, no doubt. 

You knew he knew what he was doing. You knew William had to be more experienced in this stuff than most guys closer to your age would've been with you if you already had sex. If anything... he's about to show YOU how it works. You were excited.

He strokes your face and he says, "You feeling lucky, (Y/N)? I know I am.~" You smirk and you say, "I guess younger women are your thing, huh Will?~" He says, "Just you, baby. Look at you. A young and beautiful woman in her 20s lusting and wanting a man twice her age.~" You say, "I don't give a fuck about that. You are hot.~" 

He smirks and chuckles saying, "I love your spirit, sweetheart. How about you show me how much of that you've got, huh?~" You blush madly and you say, "I'm new to this. But I'll do anything for you, William Afton. I used my own blood to bring you back and be with me.~" He leans in and whispers, "That's a good girl.~" 

He kisses you again and you return it. Another deep, wet kiss and you're moaning into it. You move your hands in front of him and you grip the buttons of his shirt. You start to unfasten them, going down as you do. You pull the bottom of his shirt out from into his pants and you raise your hands up to his shoulders.

You pull the shirt down and off of him and you pull away. He looks at you and you look at him. You look ahead and you smirk and lick your lips. You say, "Fuck. You are such a dilf.~" He smirks and says, "Yeah?~" You look at him and you say, "Wait. They used that back then?" 

He says, "It stands for Dad I'd Like to Fuck, doesn't it, sweetheart? It's been around longer than you think. Just like milf... And I see a future one of that right now.~" You blush and you smile. He whispers, "Now... Where were we? Ah, yes.~" He grips the bottom of your shirt.

********(Lemon Warning.)********

He begins to pull your shirt up and off of you. He tosses it aside. You blush and you smile. You grip the buttons of your pants and you look at him. He smirks and nods saying, "You did that strip tease for me. You may as well. This time... I have that chance, having the one thing back with me.~" 

You undo your pants and you get them down. You step out of them and you're left in your bra and underwear. He pulls you close and you wrap your arms around him. You sigh and you move in to kiss him on the neck. You lick and suck on the side of his neck and he sighs and smiles whispering, "It's so nice to feel this again after so fucking long. Ooh, you have such nice soft lips.~" 

You let out a slight little moan as you move down his chest. You rub his sides and you move over to run a tongue along a nipple. He sighs and he whispers, "Oh fuck.~" He's practically sweating at this point. You sigh and you smile. You kiss down his chest and you say, "You are a hot fucking man, William. Don't you forget it.~"