Ch. 14: He's Living With You, Now

Later on, you're back home. This time, you've got William Afton living with you. You suggested he does now that he's a living human again. He hasn't been in a household in over two in a half decades. Your place is the first he's been in after being in that attraction for so long and with his corpse being inside the Springtrap suit.

Right now, William is sitting in the living room, watching TV. It's actually Hulu. You showed him how it worked and what buttons to press. You introduced him to the show Hot Ones and he seems pretty interested in it, so far. 

You're doing this because you knew that when he was alive then, there wasn't even MySpace or Facebook or YouTube or Netflix. You get it. There was AOL, Windows 95 and 98, but hardly anybody in the world even had internet. The year was 2000 when he was killed in the suit and the year you were born. But here he is again. Alive, thanks to you turning to a necromancer for help.

You're in your kitchen making breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, cinnamon rolls, etc. You look back in the living room at William and you sigh and smile. You whisper, "Oh, Will. You were amazing last night, baby.~" You turn to face the stove.

William looks into the kitchen to see you facing the stove. He grins and says, "Hey, beautiful.~" He looks at the TV, then back at you. He stands up, not paying attention to the TV and he walks into the kitchen.

As you cook breakfast, you gasp as you feel a pair of arms wrapping around you. You sigh and you smile. He whispers, "You were such a good girl for me last night, (Y/N).~" You blush and you say, "You were just that fucking good, William. Really good. I wanted that shit to last a lot longer.~" He chuckles and he says, "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Just know that.~" He kisses you on the cheek.

You sigh and you smile saying, "Breakfast will be ready soon. You hungry?" He says, "My god. You kidding? This will be the first thing I've eaten in over twenty-four years after being trapped in that fucking suit, baby. I'll eat anything right now." You turn to face him and you rub his right arm saying, "Eat all you can once I get it done." 

You giggle and you say, "You especially earn it for the rocking hot sex, last night. The way you moved and thrusted.~" You sigh and you smile. You blush, thinking about it. He smirks and he says, "I guess the moment you saw a photo of me, the whore in you jumped out, huh?~" 

You look at him and you say, "Only you, Willam Afton. Anything you want me to be around you is my command, sweetie.~" He pulls you close and he leans in whispering, "As long as you're mine, only.~" He kisses you and you kiss him back. You both pull away and he says, "Even stabbing your own palm for me." 

You say, "Spilling a little bit of my blood was the only way to get you with me. I know you wanted this too, Will. You wanted me and I wanted you. It was all worth it. You're the first individual I've ever really fallen for. Your history doesn't matter to me... I love you." 

He strokes your face and he says, "I love YOU too damn much to let you go, (Y/N)." You sigh and you smile. He moves away. You say, "I guess I better check on the food, mister distract me from it." You giggle. He smirks.

Sure enough, the food is done and you make plates for William and yourself. You bring them to the table and you set them down. You say, "Alright, babe. It's done." You both sit down. Across from each other. He looks at you and you look at him. He says, "Appreciate you putting me up, sweetheart." You say, "I'll give you all the hospitality you need, handsome. Alright... eat up. Extra bacon for you, too." 

You both eat. William is eating his food like there's no tomorrow. He sighs and says, "My god. This is so fucking good. It's been so long." He eats more. You smile and you say, "Eat all you can, baby. I did this, especially for you." He picks up his glass of milk and he chugs it down. You sigh and you smile. You think to yourself, "He's eating almost as much as Goku does. Well... not nearly THAT extensive." 

He sighs and he says, "It's been so goddamn long." You say, "Good?" He says, "Really good, babe." You smile. You suddenly hear your phone ringing and you say, "Oh, hold up. I gotta get that." He says, "Do what you need to do." He continues eating his breakfast.

You get up and you walk into the living room. You pick up your phone and you see Fantasia calling you. You answer and you say, "Hey, sis." You hear Fantasia saying, "Ey, little sis. How you doin' with your man?" "Great. I made breakfast for both of us and he's eating like he hasn't for years." "But it has been years for him, hadn't it?" "That's true. It has been. A decade in a half to be precise." "Damn. But hey. You feedin' him, right?" "Yeah."

You sigh and you say, "I love him so much, Fanty. The night of passion at the attraction. He was damn good." "Girl, he's a middle-aged man who had a couple kids himself. He's experienced as shit. You got that goddamn good dick, sis." You blush and you smile saying, "He's living with me, now."

You sit on the couch. Fantasia says, "(Y/N). You know what that means, don't ya?" "I know... Mom and dad need to meet him. I'm going to get them to meet him soon." "Yeah. Wonder what they would say if you was datin' a man way older than your young ass, huh? Ha ha." "It'll be alright. I can take whatever criticism I get. I love William, sis. I am madly in love with him. I'm not ashamed to be with an older man. Him, especially." 

William hears everything and looks in the living room. He shrugs and he finishes his food. He gets up and takes his plate and glass to the sink to wash it. You say, "Keep in touch with me, Fanty. Get a hold of mom and dad. Let them know of William Afton. N-not his history. Just that he and I are together and almost thirty years apart." "Girl. I ain't spillin' shit about his murders and all that shit. They just wanna meet whoever their baby girl is with. I love ya too much to split you and Afton apart." 

You smile and you say, "Thanks, sis. This means the world to me. Thanks for being there for me when I brought him back to life with Tanya's help." "I told your ass I'd do anything for ya, (Y/N). You're my baby sister. I love you." "Love you too, Fanty. I'll see you later." "Holla back at ya sis. Later, girl." 

You hang up and you sigh and say, "It's good to know Fanty has my back. She really is a good older sister." You hear this, "Hey." You turn around and you see William standing there. He says, "Did you mention something about meeting your parents?" You nod and you say, "Yeah. I don't care what they say about me being with an older man. One old enough to be my dad. I love you, Will." 

He smirks and he chuckles. He approaches you and he pulls you close. You cling to his shirt and you look at him. He says, "You've been the best thing to happen to me in a long time." You smile and you say, "I love you, Will.~" He says, "I love YOU, beautiful." 

He cups your chin and leans in whispering, "And you're mine.~" You both kiss each other. You pull away and you stroke his face. You say, "We may meet up with my family, tomorrow. My parents do want to meet the one any of their girls are with." He says, "Alright, sweetheart. We'll do just that." You smile. 

You say, "Wanna watch some more shows? I'll order us some Chinese food later." He smiles and says, "I'd like that. So long as I have you by my side, I don't care what goes on." You smile. You and William sit on the couch and watch TV the rest of the time.