Ch. 17: A New Change (In You)

Two days go by. William is at his new job... or old one as we should put it. He's taken up being a career counselor once more after years and years. Only this time, everyone had forgotten about who he was and what he did in the past. 

Not everyone knows that he was the William Afton who murdered children and stuffed them in animatronics in the 80s. So... he's going with his actual name. Besides, the depository you, your sister and her friend broke into... it held half the information about people everyone forgot about by now.

Right now, he's sitting behind the desk. A name tag was already made for him and it's sitting on the desk with his name. He looks ahead at the man sitting across from him. The one who hired him. The man's name is Tyler Wilson.

He says, "So, Mr. Afton. Based off of your past experience as a career counselor, I'd say you'll nail this job pretty well." William looks at him and says, "I can assure you Mr. Wilson, I've got this taken care of. It's an old job of mine from before. I've helped people get jobs, then."

Mr. Wilson says, "Well. I guess I'll leave you to it, Mr. Afton. I trust you know what you're doing." William and Mr. Wilson both stand up and they shake hands. William says, "I do. Trust me, Tyler." They move away and William sits down. Mr. Wilson turns to walk out of the office.

William sits there and looks around. He says, "It's been a while." As he sits there, the phone on the desk rings and he picks it up. He says, "Hello. William Afton speaking." He hears a familiar feminine voice on the other line saying, "Hey, baby. It's (Y/N)."

He smiles and says, "There's my girl. How are you?" "Okay... But bored without your company." "Why don't you come by?" "I will. I'll bring you something for you to eat, too. I'll get Subway. How about it?" "Fine by me." "You want yours toasted? Cold cut?" "Surprise me..."

He quietly tells you this, "Since I came back from being spring locked into that suit, I'll eat anything." "Right. Okay, sweetie. I'm gonna drive over to Subway and get it. I'll be by your workplace with it." You hear him chuckle a bit and say, "You're really acting like a wife here, babe." "I mean... I love you enough, don't I?" "That's the best thing I could ever hear."

He sits back in the chair and he says, "I'll see you when you get here, sweetheart." "Love you.~" "Ooh, you know I love YOU, babe.~" "I'll be there asap." He gets done talking to you and he hangs the phone back up. He looks down at the paper on the desk and reads what's on there.

*****************************************************

A moment later, William hears a knock on the office door. He looks over. He sees it slightly open and he hears your voice saying, "Knock knock.~" He smirks and says, "Hey, hot stuff. Come in here." You open the door and you walk in. You shut the door behind you.

You have a bag in your hand. It's from Subway. You say, "I got the sandwich for you. A few other things, too." You approach him and you sit in the chair in front of the desk. You put the bag on the desk and you say, "I got a six-inch for both of us. Same stuff in it." 

He grabs the bag and looks inside. He grabs one of the six-inch subs and gets it out of the bag. He sees a bag of chips and a couple of cookies, too. You say, "There's a bag of chips and some cookies too. Grab those." He does and he grabs the other sandwich and hands that to you. You take it.

He unwraps his sandwich and he eats it. He sighs and he says, "Good sandwich." You say, "I love Subway." You unwrap your sandwich and you eat yours, too. You say, "Eat all you can, baby. I know you didn't take anything to eat on your way here." He says, "Yeah, I know. I should." 

You say, "Babe. It's alright. I'll call you every day you work, ask if you have any food and if you say no, I'll drive over here and bring it to you. Even if I call an hour off of work, myself to do so. You'll get your shit, baby. Whether they tell my ass I'm late or not." 

He looks at you and he says, "Channeling your sister at the last sentence, sweetheart." He smirks. You giggle and you say, "Yeah. Sometimes, I do that. But that's because I've looked up to her, for years. She's been there for me." 

He says, "Difference is sweetheart... YOU have a darker side to you. I can tell." You look at him after he says that. He says, "The first time I met you when I was still Springtrap, you had something against me." 

You say, "I had nothing against you. What are you talking about?" He says, "You kind of did. I won't lie... It hurt me a little." You sigh and you say, "I'm sorry if it seemed like that." He says, "But I saw a little change in you after you found out what I really looked like." 

You look at him and you say, "Hot middle-aged man. A dilf when I saw that photo of you from the file I stole. I was willing to do anything to have YOU, William. I knew we had a necromancer here in Omaha. She knew I was going to be there. That little blood spill from my palm was worth it, baby." 

He looks at you and he says, "You're the perfect woman. It only took me decades of my life to find that." You giggle and you say, "It's okay, sweetie. You found her." You and William talk for a little bit until he gets a client and you head out.

************************************************************

Later on at night, you're back at home. William is asleep on your guys' bed. He's in a buttoned shirt that's unbuttoned and showing his bare chest as he lays there. He's in briefs. His legs are sprawled out just a tad bit. Your little lamp is on, on the nightstand.

The bedroom door is opened. You walk in and you look over at a sleeping William. You sigh and you smile, loving the sight of him as he sleeps there. You approach him and you sit on the bed, next to him. You look down at your middle-aged boyfriend.

You look at his well-toned chest. There's a bit of hair on it. Not too much. Just a bit. It's more gray-ish brown in color with him being in his 50s. Still hot. You reach your hand over and you rub his chest. You sigh and you smile.

You look at him and you reach your hand up to his face. You stroke it and you say, "Oh, William... I love you, baby. I'm here for you. I'm gonna always be by your side, no matter what. Anything you need baby, just ask your girl. I love you so goddamn much, Will. So much.~" 

You lean down and you kiss him on the nose. You move up a little bit and you look at him. You say, "In fact sweetie..." You stroke his hair and you say, "If you're to ever kill anyone again..." You suddenly smirk and in a darker tone you say this, "I'm covering for you." You lean down and you kiss him on the lips. He sighs a bit in his sleep and you pull up. 

You stroke his face and you say, "I love you so much, William Afton. Your girl's got your back, hot stuff. Sweet dreams. Remember... I'll help you cover your tracks if you kill, again. Miss (Y/N)'s got your back." You get up and you smirk. You say, "Get some rest, baby. I'll be back in." You walk out of the room. At that point, it seems like you're developing a more... sinister aura to you.

(Hard to tell who the yandere is now, huh? XD)