Ch. 13: William (Finally) Gets Out

The next morning, you start to open your eyes. You look ahead and you see William Afton. He's still asleep. You sigh and you smile. You stroke his face and you softly say, "William... honey.~" He sighs. You lean in and you whisper something dirty in his ear. 

He starts to wake up a bit after hearing that. You sit up and you giggle. He opens his eyes and he looks up at you. You smile and you say, "Hey, mister. Sex was hot and rockin', last night.~" He sits up and he groans as he gets himself up. He faces you.

You reach your hand up and you stroke his face. You look at him and you say, "I love you, Will. You gave me quite a thrill last night, big guy. And I do mean..." You look down at him and you look at him saying, "big.~" 

He smirks and says, "Yeah?~" You look at him and you say, "I meant it though. I want you to come move in with me, now that you're actually alive again. As a human man. Who knows?... You may have a second chance here, William. Make something of yourself." He looks at you.

You look at him and you say, "You've got a lot to catch up on, too. The technology in the last two in a half decades with you being in that Springtrap suit and being stuck here for so long. You need to know what the internet is like now. We have YouTube. Facebook. You name it. I'll show you all of that. You're a smart man. I know you are. You'll catch on." He looks at you.

You look at him and you say, "I just want you with me, William. You understand, honey?" He smirks and he says, "So long as I get to have you to myself, I'm happy.~" You sigh and you smile. You stroke his face and you say, "And with my family... My sis Fantasia doesn't care about the age difference between you and I... I'll convince my parents, though. Let them know that you've treated me like a princess. My daddy will like you for that. Trust me." 

He chuckles a bit and says, "Yeah. I remember. The typical in-laws." You say, "William... What were yours like for you? Did one of them, oh I don't know... make you into the way you've been for years?" He says, "My dad was a real piece of shit." You look at him.

He says, "He was always getting drunk and beating me. The bastard. He beat me. He beat my mother. I started dating a teacher by the time I was a senior in high school." You say, "Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry." He says, "My dad... The fucker drove me to a certain point where I just lost it, completely. Became the psychopath I have been for years and years... And didn't you tell me that you've met up with a necromancer?"

You say, "Yeah. Tanya. She helped me bring you back from that suit you were possessing." He says, "Did she mention anything about me?" You say, "She did say she went to school with you and even then, she felt something... odd about you." He says, "I see." 

You stroke his face and you say, "But that was years and years ago like you said. You're here again, William. Free from being Springtrap after so long. You're with ME. Come live with me. I'll take care of you, Will. I'll feed you. I'll be the best girl for you I can be. Just move in with me. You don't have anywhere else to go, anyways." He sighs and he puts his hand on your face. You look at each other. He says, "I want nothing more right now, (Y/N)." You smile. You both lean in to kiss, then you pull away.

You get up and you say, "We gotta go, now. It's time you got out for the first time in so long." You take his hand and you say, "Just know this, Willam..." He looks at you. You say, "I've got your back, baby. I brought you back, myself. Not just Tanya. Me. Why?... Because I love you." He strokes your face and he says, "I love you too, babe.~" 

You both lean in to kiss, then you pull away. You both grab your clothes. You get them on and you face each other. You say, "I'm getting you some new clothes soon, too. Come on." You hold your hand out. He takes it and you both head out of there.

You get outside of the attraction and William shields his eyes from the sunlight. He says, "Ugh. Oh fuck." You say, "Hey. I get it. You were stuck in there for so long. It'll take time for you to get used to sunlight, again. But it'll be good for you, the more you're in it." He looks at you and chuckles saying, "You're already sounding like a wife." You blush and you smile whispering, "I wish." 

You look at him and you say, "I guess we're walking from here. My sis probably took the car. We..." You look over and you say, "Wait, what? My car's still here? Did THEY walk home that late at night?" 

You walk to the car. William follows behind you. You look in to see that Fantasia and Chelsea are both sleeping in the car. Fantasia has the front seat back so she could lay down. Chelsea is laying in the backseat. You say, "Th-they stayed behind and waited for us." He says, "Sounds like you've got a good sister there, sweetheart. She did this for you." 

You knock on the window to the driver's seat and Fantasia jolts up yelling, "It wasn't me! I didn't take (Y/N)'s last Gatorade, dad! I didn't take any money outta mama's purse to purchase weed from my friend, Sharon! I..." You yell, "Fanty! Snap out of it!" You knock on the window a bit harder.

She looks over and she says, "Huh? Oh... Oh, well shit. Okay, it's just (Y/N)." She opens the door and she steps out a bit slowly since she's still tired. She yawns and she says, "So, how was it in there, huh? You and Afton have fun?~" She looks at you and smirks.

You sigh and you smile. You look away, blushing. She says, "Eyy. Come on. Look at your big sis, girl." You sigh and you look at her saying, "Best fucking night of my life. He was so fucking good, sis. A fucking mazing.~" She grins and says, "Ahh, yeah. At least YOUR first time was fuckin' magical. My first three fuckin' sucked shit." 

You say, "I'm sorry yours didn't turn out well. I really am." She says, "Shit. Girl, don't be blamin' yourself for that. I'm just glad YOU got some good dick. A more experienced man, no doubt." You blush and you smile saying, "But he is so hot.~" William walks closer to you and wraps an arm around you. He looks at your sister. 

Fantasia says, "Get in here. Bring him with us." You say, "That's exactly what I'm doing, sis. I'm having him live with ME. He's a human again. Living again, too. He can't live in that fucking attraction. I'm giving him a second chance, no matter what he did in the past. I wasn't even around when he did that shit." 

She says, "Aight. Get in." You say, "Sis. You still look tired. Let ME drive." She says, "Good thinkin'. I'll get in the back. Wake Chelsea's ass the fuck up. You and your boy get the front seat." You smile and you say, "No matter how you've acted, Fanty... you've been the best sister I could ask for." She smiles and says, "Awe.~" 

She reaches in and she puts the driver's seat back up. You get in there and you look at William. You nod. He walks around and he opens the front passenger's side. He gets in and sits down. He shuts the door. He says, "Been a while since I sat in a car, too." 

Fantasia opens one of the back doors and shakes Chelsea a bit saying, "Yo, Chels. Get the fuck up!" She shakes her and says, "Wake up... beotch." Chelsea groans a bit, but she sits up saying, "O-kay, bitch. I'm up." Fantasia says, "Scoot the fuck on over to the other side." 

Chelsea looks at her and says, "Why are YOU sitting in the backseat, too? Isn't it just us three?" Fantasia says, "Look ahead of ya." Chelsea looks in the front passenger's seat and sees a familiar man sitting there. 

She says, "Oh... Oh man. She's bringing him with us?" He looks back and he smiles saying, "Hello there, Chelsea. Yes. I'm coming with. Living with (Y/N) here." Chelsea looks at you. You say, "He's alive again as himself. He loves me and I love him." Fantasia gets in and sits on the left side in the backseat. 

She shuts the door and says, "Ch. Wonder what mama and daddy would think of ya bein' with a older man." You say, "They'll just have to accept him. I'll have a talk with them. Now, let's go. I'll drop you and Chelsea off and then Will and I will go to my place." You start the car and you look at William. 

He looks at you and he grins and says, "Appreciate you putting me up. Letting me live with you." You stroke his face and you say, "Stay with me, William Afton. As long as possible." He takes your hand and says, "I want nothing more.~" You both lean in to kiss a bit, then you pull away. You pull out of the parking spot and you drive off.