Ch. 9: Sister Comfort

Hours pass. It's 1pm now. You're laying back on your bed. Not once did you leave your apartment or call anybody since the incident that went down at Fazbear's Fright with Springtrap. You knew deep down inside of him was William Afton wanting you, but he was lacking a certain part because he's possessing an animatronic.

You're in a sort of state of depression right now. You didn't get up to eat anything. You didn't eat a thing since that incident. At first, you were happy when you showed up. You found out that Springtrap was a very attractive middle-aged man as William Afton when he was alive, despite being a psychopath then. 

You did that little strip tease for him. Only time you ever did anything like that and he seemed enticed by it, much to your joy. But the moment he lashed out due to... well, you get it, he ran off. Part of you shattered a bit, too. 

You didn't expect such an episode as that. You knew he'd lack a certain part now with him being an animatronic, but you didn't expect the reaction you'd get from him with him being fully aware and it drove him nuts.

But still, your mind is scrambling. How did you get yourself into this mess in the first place? First off, you were interested in getting a second job at a haunted attraction based off real events in the past. 

Second, you find out a yellow animatronic rabbit possessed by a murderer had fallen head over heels for you. Or no, the murderer had fallen for you, himself. Third, you fell for HIM after seeing what he once looked like when he was alive. And fourth... You did a strip tease for him and it went awry because of him not having a... yeah.

You look at the picture of him and you say, "Oh, Will... If only. You're the first guy to ever nearly get me off. To make me feel the way I do about anyone. How did it come to this, huh? Because you died in that suit twenty-four years ago and are now possessing an animatronic with no anatomically correct organs except for what internal ones remain in your own corpse?" You sigh.

You hear a message on your phone and you slowly sit yourself up, still holding onto the picture of William Afton. You pick your phone up and you get on Facebook messenger. You look to see that you got a message from Fantasia saying, "Yo. Sis. What's up? You hadn't talked to us since you left for work. What's good?" 

You sigh and you type back typing, "Things aren't so dandy right now, Fanty. A lot of shit had gone down at the attraction with Springtrap." You send it. You get this, "Oh shit. For real. Damn, what happened?" You type, "A lot of things. But I am on the verge of screaming right now." 

You send it. You get this, "What? Fuck this. I'm comin' over to talk to you in person." You type, "Please do? I need your comfort right now." You send it. You get this, "I'm comin' over asap." You sigh and you smile. You say, "I just need my sister right now." You lay there for a few minutes, looking at the picture of William Afton until your sister gets there.

***********************************************************

A moment later, you're in your living room. You've got Fantasia over at your place right now. You're both sitting on the couch. Fantasia says, "Hey. Tell me what's up? What shit went down in that motherfucker?" You look at her and you sigh and say, "Biggest disappointment of my life, sis." 

She says, "Tell me what went down. Come on." You look at her and you say, "The moment I saw what he once looked like... I saw the hottest man I have ever seen for someone the age he was. I couldn't stop thinking about him." She says, "Yeah. I could tell by your flustered ass face, yesterday." You look away.

She says, "Hey. What's good?" You say, "Nothing's good right now." You sigh and you say, "I have something to tell you, sis. Don't tell anyone else I did this at work." She says, "Tell your big sis what it is." 

You look at her and you say, "I did a strip tease in front of him. Right behind the glass while playing a song from the Queen of the Damned soundtrack. All was good. I was getting his attention. I thought he'd really want to get close. He's in that yellow rabbit body, but I could still picture him, pre... spring locked. I pictured the real William Afton in my head. I have the photo of him with me." 

She says, "And what went... kaboom?" You say, "He told me himself he'd come into the office to be extremely close to make love to me... but I was right about him when it comes to him being in that Springtrap body." She looks at you. You say, "He doesn't have a penis on that thing. That shows you his own is probably... not there anymore. But that's beside the point." 

She says, "This would all sound weird on the suit part, but the man himself?... Shit. That's tough shit, girl. You in love with the man who had been dead for over twenty damn years." You say, "I don't care about the generation gap from what he was to what I am now. I... I wish there was some way. Any way to have William Afton. The real William Afton back to life. But it's all just a bunch of... fairytale bullshit. Wanting my psychotic prince with me." You sigh, shakily and you look up.

Fantasia says, "Hey... You look like you about to cry there, (Y/N)." You say, "N-no. I'm fine, Fanty. R-really." She says, "My fuckin' ass, you fine. You ain't, (Y/N). You about to break the fuck down." You sigh and you look away, crossing your arms. Your lip quivers.

She leans in and looks at you saying, "(Y/N)." You look at her. She looks at you. You grit your teeth and you move in to hug her. She holds you close. You suddenly burst into tears. She says, "Oh, shit. H-hey hey. It's alright, baby girl. It's good. Shh... Hey. Little sister. Don't be cryin' now. I... Awe, it's alright." She comforts you and you continue to sob.

But you suddenly think of something and you say, "Wait. Hold up." She says, "What's good?" You pull away and you look at your sister. You say, "You know that one lady? The one over on Barge Lane? Ms. Tanya Pratt?" She says, "You mean the bitch who brings all the dead shit back to life? Bugs? Rats? All that shit?" 

You say, "Yes. Her. We need to get to her." She says, "What? Hell fuckin' no. I ain't dealin' with her weird ratchet ass. I..." You grab her hands and you say, "Fanty. Please? She's my only hope." She says, "Hold up... You gettin' to something?" 

You say, "Yes. Tanya may be my only chance... My one and only chance to do something about Springtrap. You know... Revive William Afton from that yellow rabbit suit. Only chance I have, sis. Please... work with me on this. I need your support as the elder sibling. I'm in love with him."

She sighs and she says, "Well, shit." She looks at you and sees the look of hope in your eyes. She says, "I'm dreadin' stumblin' upon that raggedy ass freak Tanya... But Imma do this shit for YOU, (Y/N). You want the man... Alright. So be it." 

You grin and you say, "Fanty. Thank you so much." You hug her and she hugs you back. She says, "I got your back, baby girl. It's all for you." You sigh and you smile. You and your sister comfort each other the rest of the time.