Ch. 18: His Plan (For You)

The next morning, you're up and you're making breakfast. You're making French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage. You have some fruit as well. And hashbrowns. You smile and you say, "He deserves a damn good breakfast meal. He'll be up as soon as he smells it. My sweet dilf will eat anything after being trapped in that fucking suit." You continue cooking breakfast.

Sure enough you hear this, "Ooh. Smells wonderful." You smile and you say, "Hey, baby. It'll be ready in about five minutes. Have a seat and your sweet vixen will have your food ready for you.~" He looks at you. You look at him and you grin. 

He says, "You seem different, this morning." You say, "I've been thinking about things lately, William." He says, "Oh? Name it." He walks in and sits down in a chair at the kitchen table. You look at him and you say, "When we eat, I'll tell you my thoughts. While you were sleeping like a baby... I made a promise to myself. For you. Hold up... I'll get you a glass of milk." 

You walk to the fridge and you open the door. You grab the milk. You have two percent since you get that one most of the time. You open a top cabinet to grab a glass cup. You pour the milk in and you put the milk back in the fridge. You walk to William and you say, "Here you go, hot stuff." He takes it and he says, "Pleasure, sweetheart." He drinks his milk.

A few minutes go by and you get the food done. You get it all ready and you make plates for both you and William. You sit across from him. You eat and so does he. He looks at you and he says, "So... What was it you needed to tell me, huh?" You look at him and you say, "I've thought about some things." He says, "Name it." 

You say, "About your past. What you did." He says, "What are you getting to, sweetheart?" You say, "Don't worry. I'm not gonna leave you. I'm staying right here by your side, William. If you're to kill again, I've got your back. I'm gonna cover for you. I love you so much, Will. I'll do anything for you... Anything, at all." 

He smirks and says, "Anything, huh?~" You nod and you say, "Yeah." You take a bite of your food. He chuckles and he says, "Be in the bedroom by 10pm, tonight. I've got something in stores for YOU, sweetheart.~" You blush and you smile. You say, "Anything for you, baby.~" 

He says, "I knew you had a dark side to you. Liked creepy stuff. Scary movies, stories. Metal music. All of that. But knowing you have an even darker and more morbid side to you than all of the child's play... Ooh, I'm tempted to testing that out on you. My own way. All for you, cutie.~" You bite your bottom lip and you blush even more. 

You look at him and you say, "I'll take what you've got for me, Will. You can even hurt me a little, too. I'll take it all from you. I'm yours to do with as you please.~" He grins and he says, "That's my good girl.~" You sigh and you smile. 

He eats his food and he says, "Great breakfast, by the way." You say, "Thanks, baby. I figured you should eat a bit before heading for work." He looks at you and he says, "I love the fact that not only would I kill and slaughter for YOU... but you've changed a bit yourself, sweetheart. Here you are, supporting a murderer. You're in love with a killer, baby." 

You say, "Just you, Will. Just you, sweetie. You're the only person I've truly fallen for. I don't care what you were or still are. I've got your back, William Afton. I'll help you out. Whether it's burning the evidence of your crimes. Disposing of the bodies in a river. You name it." He smirks and he says, "I love you so much, (Y/N)." 

You say, "I love you too, baby. Finish your breakfast. Can't be late for work, can you?" He says, "Babe. You're distracting me with your conversation about helping me cover my tracks." You giggle and you say, "Okay. Guilty as charged." He finishes his food and heads to work while you stay home and clean part of the apartment.

**********************************************************

Later on at night. 8:30pm. You're in your bathroom and you're taking a shower. William is in your guys' bedroom, setting up for what he has planned. You're lavishing your body with cherry scented body scrub. William told you he loves the scent of cherry on a woman when it comes to these moments. 

And you wear the scent of cherry all the time. Especially after a shower. This isn't the first time you and William had sex, but this is going to be your first experience for what you know he has planned for you. Something more intense than the last time. You were excited.

You rinse yourself off, getting soap off your body, shampoo and conditioner out of your hair and you turn the faucets off. You squeeze the water out of your hair and you step out of the tub. You grab a towel to dry yourself off with. Two, actually. One for your hair and another to put around your upper body. You get yourself dried off enough and a towel is around your head. 

You open the bathroom door. You look on the floor to see some sort of outfit. A very revealing one. It's more see through and lacy. It's a black lacy bra and underwear. There's a folded-up piece of paper, too.

You pick those up and you hold the lingerie close. You unfold the paper and it turns out to be a note. It reads, "I borrowed your car, earlier. Why is that, you ask? It's because I went out and got this for you. Put it on by 9:30pm. Have it on moments before my little surprise for you. I just know it's going to look absolutely gorgeous on you. - William." 

You smirk and you look at your bedroom door. You say, "Okay, Will... I'll have this on. As soon as I dry off and fix my hair, I'll get this sexy little lingerie on. All for you, William baby.~" You go back into the bathroom to do what you do, taking the skimpy lingerie in with you.

You walk out a moment later. You're in the black lacy lingerie. It's really short and shows mostly your own body. At least you had the body for it. Your hair is brushed and down. You look around yourself and you look at your bedroom door.

You approach it and you open the door. You get inside and you see that the room is lit in red, stating William probably put a red lightbulb in your lamp to set the mood for what his plan is for you.

You knew this had to be extreme. It's also because you see a bunch of items around that give it away. There are a few handcuffs. A whip. Some chains. Restraints on the bed. Etc. You blush madly and you sigh and smile saying, "Fuck yes. He's making me his sub.~" 

You gasp as you suddenly feel your hands being brought back behind you. You hear this, "You're goddamn right you're a sub, baby... You're MY little slave, tonight. Be ready to receive your punishment from me, (Y/N).~" You sigh and you smile whispering, "I love you so fucking much.~" He says, "I know you do... Let's get started, shall we?~"