Ch. 21: Another Lusts Over Afton

You get back home later on. This time, you've got your best friend Asami with you. She followed you home. Chelsea drove and dropped you off. She and Fantasia went back to their place. Your sister was pretty trashed. She had at least six beers and a mixed drink. You laughed at how she was.

You get in your apartment and you say, "Sorry if my place looks like shit, Asami. I haven't cleaned the place just yet, today. And William's still at work. He's a career counselor. Helps those who are unfortunate in trying to keep a job to themselves. You know... getting fired or quitting all the time." 

She says, "I've been there before, girl." You say, "Wanna watch Salad Fingers just like we did as kids?" She grins and says, "Yeah. We used to watch that all the time. My dad thought we were weird for it." 

You both laugh a bit and you say, "Yeah. My parents got used to me having an interest in spooky or creepy stuff by the time I was ten." You and Asami sit on your couch and you turn the TV on. You get it on YouTube and you both watch Salad Fingers.

A moment later, the door opens and in comes William. He sighs. You look over and you smile as you see him. You say, "Hey, baby. How was work?" He says, "Alright. Had a real go-getter today. Turns out, he doesn't last at any job for more than three weeks. He's had over thirty of them in less than two years. And he's still young." You say, "Jesus christ." He says, "Yeah. Well, reality check pal. You need to work and make some damn money." 

He looks over and he says, "Who's this?" You stand up and you say, "Babe. This is my friend from high school. Asami Nakazawa. Asami... my boyfriend, William Afton." Asami sees him and her eyes widen. She blushes. You notice her reaction.

He looks at her and he says, "Hi there... Asami. Pleasure meeting you." She blushes and she says, "Y-yeah. Y-you too, Mr. Afton." She looks at him. You hold back a smirk at her reaction to William. He looks at you and he says, "Is she... well?" 

You say, "She's fine, babe. She's not around very many guys is all. That's it." He says, "Ah. I see. Alright. I'm getting comfortable. I'll be right out." You say, "Okay, baby. You get comfy." He walks off and goes into your guys' room.

Asami whispers, "Holy fucking shit. You were not wrong when you said he was hot.~" You grin and you say, "Told you." She whispers, "Damn, girl. You found yourself a good deal. A dilf.~" You giggle a bit and you quietly say, "Are you getting to something, Asami?~" 

She blushes and she looks away saying, "N-no. Not really. Just, ahem... Just telling you how lucky you are to land someone like that. A real man. Someone who will take care of you better than most guys closer to our age." 

You grin and you say, "Daddy material.~" She blushes and she says, "You are so damn lucky, girl." You say, "Hey... I'll have a talk with you about this, later." She looks at you. You nod and you say, "Asami. You're my best friend. I'll help you out with anything you need, okay?" She smiles and nods.

You hear the door opening and you see William in some sweatpants. His shirt is unbuttoned. He says, "I'm home, so I'm staying like this." Asami grins and whispers, "Yes. Please." You grin and you whisper, "Right?" William looks over at you and your friend with a raised brow. 

He says, "Hey... (Y/N)." You look at him and you say, "Yeah, sweetie?" He says, "You and your friend here seem to be having quite an... interesting conversation. Do WE need to talk about it?" You say, "It's all good, babe. Really." He looks at you and nearly sternly says, "(Y/N)." 

You sigh and Asami gulps. You say, "Something she's noticed." He says, "Come with me and tell me what it is." You follow him to your guys' room and you look back at Asami saying, "Hey, girl. Make yourself at home. I've got snacks in the kitchen. Watch something on Netflix or Hulu or Crunchyroll or whatever. I got William here into Hot Ones." 

She thinks to herself, "He is a hot one." She smiles and says, "Thanks, (Y/N). I sure will. You and William go ahead and have a talk." You and William get into your room. Asami whispers, "I won't lie. Him scolding her like that is kind of hot. Wish I had that." She blushes and grins.

You and William get in your guys' room and he shuts the door. You face each other. He says, "What conversation did you have with your friend just now?" You look at him and you say, "You want the truth?" He says, "Yes." You say, "It's about you." He says, "I figured so." 

You look at him and you say, "William... She thinks you're hot as shit, too." He says, "You're getting to something there, sweetheart. Like you have something in mind." You say, "I kind of do. I think she'd really like it once I ask her." 

He smirks, getting the realization. He chuckles and he says, "I guess you won't have to explain it too much.~" You look at him. He leans in and he whispers, "If it is what I think it is, have a talk with her about it. I'll do this all for you, my sweet vixen.~" 

You say, "You can't blame her, baby. You are fucking hot. I guess you can tell she is my best friend if we have the same fucking taste in guys. Scratch that... men. There's a difference. I'm sure Asami out there is thinking about doing the same shit to you that I've been doing. I guess you have that luck with being a middle-aged dilf, William baby. Can you blame two young thirsty chicks?~" 

He smirks and he says, "I guess not. But don't forget that YOU are the main reason I'm doing this. Go have a talk with her. Tell her to stick around and be in this room with us by 8pm.~" You smile and you say, "She's gonna love hearing this.~" 

You look at him and you say, "Be ready for dinner when I call you. You can rest for a little bit." You stroke his face. He smirks and he says, "Oh god, you're beautiful.~" You grin and you say, "Middle-aged hottie.~" You both lean in to kiss each other, then you pull away. 

You stroke his face and you say, "You've worked enough, despite it just being a sit-down job. It's still work. You're home. You can relax. I'll make us all dinner. I love you, baby. I'll stick with you for as long as it takes." He says, "See that you do. Remember this..." 

He leans in and whispers in your ear, "I'll kill again all for you." He moves away. You say, "And your girl's got your back, Will. I'm gonna hang out with Asami for a bit." He says, "You do that. Have a talk with her about our plan for the three of us." You walk out of the room. He stays in there to rest for a little while.