Ch. 15: William Meets Your Parents

Later on at night, you're in your room. You're having William Afton share a room with you. You are together as a couple now, anyhow. There's a spare bedroom for guests like your sister or any of your friends. But you wanted William in your room with you. And since he lives with you, now.

You're sitting back on your bed, looking at your phone. William is in your bathroom, taking a shower. First one he's had since his previous living days over twenty-four years ago. You went out earlier and you bought men's clothing for him, so he can have something new and cleaner to wear.

You sit up and you look over at your doorway. The door is opened. Your bathroom is right across from where your bed is. Your hormonal self hopes he walks out with either just a small towel around his groin area or completely nude. You blush and you grin at the thought.

You hear the shower going off and you whisper, "Here we go. Please be naked or partially naked with the towel around your crotch, mister dilf.~" A few seconds go by and you see the bathroom door opening. You grin with anticipation. You see him and he's wearing gray sweatpants and a white shirt. You whisper, "Dammit." 

You look away and you say, "Oh well. I did buy the clothes for him." You suddenly hear this, "You dirty little girl. Did you expect me to walk out of there, completely naked?~" You blush and you look over. You say, "To be honest with you babe... Yeah. But the sweatpants look good on you." You smile.

He walks into the room and he sits on the bed with you. You say, "Hey, baby.~" He reaches his hand over to stroke your face and he looks at you. You look at him. He says, "Maybe next time, I will walk out of the bathroom after a shower. Nothing on, so you can see my cock.~" 

You blush like crazy and you look away, giggling a bit. He smirks and he whispers, "You're a slut for me, aren't you?~" You look at him and you say, "Only for you, William Afton.~" He chuckles and says, "Good. As long as it's ME.~" 

You say, "I was considered innocent until the day my sis, Chelsea and I busted into the depository to snatch your file and I saw a picture of what you looked like." He chuckles and says, "And that's where it all began, huh?~" 

You say, "I've said it before, but you are just so goddamn hot for a man your age, William. Dilf material.~" He put his hand on your leg and he whispers, "You're MY slut. Be that just for me, (Y/N).~" You say, "Anything for you.~" 

Your phone rings and you say, "Hold up, baby. I gotta answer that." You move away and you stand up. William says, "No surprise. Cock blocked by the phone." You giggle and you sarcastically say, "Awe. Poor you.~" 

He smirks and says, "Hey. Watch it, sweetheart. Don't you get sassy with me. I'll punish you for that... My way.~" You say, "I'm only joking, baby. But do punish this little cutie of yours, sometime. I'll take it all from you, Will.~" You walk to your phone and you pick it up. You see your mom calling. You grin and you say, "It's my mama." You answer the phone.

You say, "Hey, mama." You hear your mom on the other end saying, "Hi, baby. How are ya?" "I'm good. How's daddy?" "He's good, honey. Hey, listen. Fantasia called us and told us you got a man, now." "I do. He's living with me, now." "What's his name?" "William Afton." 

You sit on the bed next to William and he wraps an arm around you. You lean against him. Your mom says, "Your daddy and I would like to meet this boy." "About that, mama." "What, honey?" "He's not really considered... a boy." "Is he older? Honey, dating an older guy ain't a big deal." "No no. I mean. He's... WAY older." "Like how old, (Y/N)? Thirty-five?" "No. He's..." 

You sigh and you say, "Don't be mad, mama." "Baby. How old is the man?" "He's fifty-three years old." "He... W-what? Are you serious, baby?! You, a twenty-four-year-old datin' a man closer to me and your daddy's ages? Y-you're old enough baby, but goddamn. You're MY daughter datin' a man that age, sweet pea." 

You grab William's hand and you say, "Mama. It's alright. He's been treating me good." She sighs over the phone and she says, "Never mind it. Come see me and your daddy tomorrow, you hear? We'd like to meet William regardless. Anyone our babies date." "Okay. We'll see you guys, tomorrow." 

After talking to your mom, you hang up. You look at William. He smirks and says, "She sounded shocked by you being with an older man." You say, "It's fine, baby. You did nothing horrible to me. I love you, Will. I ain't hiding you from anyone. You're meeting my parents... tomorrow." 

************************************************************

A day later, your mom Nelly and your dad Cletus are in their house. They're expecting you and Fantasia over today. You especially with a man you're dating and who is twice your age. Your mom's cooking over the stove. She figured you'd all eat together and William would join you guys.

They hear a knock on the door and your dad says, "I'll get that. That's gotta be the girls right now. And (Y/N)'s new man." He walks to the front door and he opens it. Sure enough, he sees you and Fantasia.

Fantasia grins and says, "Hey, dad. We're here." He smiles and says, "Awe. There's my babies. Come on over here." You say, "Hi, daddy." He pulls both you and your sister in for a hug. You both hug him back. He pulls away and says, "Get in here. Your mama's makin' some good stuff. We'll all eat." You and Fantasia walk into your parents' house. Your old family home before you both moved out.

Your mom walks over and she smiles and says, "Ooh, there's my babies." She approaches you guys and hugs you both. She looks at Fantasia and says, "You keepin' your sister protected, baby?" Fantasia smiles and says, "Yeah. She fine, mama." Your mom says, "Good." 

She looks at you and says, "Ooh, my baby. How you doin', huh? Where's this man?" You say, "Right outside. He's coming over." She says, "Good." You look over to see him approaching the doorway and you look at your mom and dad. You say, "Here he is, guys." 

They see him and William sees them. You say, "Mama. Daddy... This is him. William Afton." Your dad says, "So... This is the guy, huh? Older than I thought." Your mom says, "Honey. We talked about this." 

He says, "Right, right. Alright. Get on in here. All of you." Your mom says, "Yeah. We can't let all the cool air out. Get the hell on in here." Fantasia smirks and says, "There's MY attitude." You all head in and your mom shuts the door.

*********************************************************

A moment later, you're all in the kitchen eating food. William says, "Great stuff, you two. It's been a long time since I had anything this good. I see where (Y/N) gets it from." You smile and you say, "Awe.~" Your mom says, "Yeah. We taught our babies. But (Y/N)'s the one who was more interested in cookin'. No offense, Fantasia baby." 

Fantasia says, "Meh. None taken, mama. I ain't as good as (Y/N) here, anyways." You say, "Sis. I'm sure you can whip something up." She says, "Ch. Yeah. Ramen noodle packets." You say, "You can always dress those up with a boiled egg, some green onions, meat of your choice. You name it." She says, "You did watch a lot of anime." You say, "But anime food looks so fucking good."

Your dad looks at William and says, "How did you and our baby meet, William?" William says, "When she worked nights as the security guard at the attraction. I was in there a few times, taking care of things, myself. I saw her and saw the most beautiful thing in the world." 

Your mom says, "I ain't gonna lie, William. I was shocked at first when I found out our youngest daughter was datin' a man closer to mine and Cletus' ages. Age difference shocks the hell outta me. But we're good, now." Your dad says, "Hey, man. As long as you're treatin' our baby good. Treatin' her like a princess... I'm good with ya." 

He holds out a hand to William." William smiles and takes your dad's hand. They shake on it and William says, "I can assure you Mr. (L/N), your daughter's safe with me. I'm not letting anyone hurt her. Not even touch her. Trust me on that." 

Your mom smiles and says, "Awe. Thanks, William. Just keep our baby safe and we're good with you." William says, "You have my word for it, Mrs. (L/N)." Your dad says, "Will... Call us Cletus and Nelly." You smile and you say, "Thanks, guys. I really love William." You all eat the rest of the time.