Ch. 19: Bound to a Killer

(Warning: A lemon will be in this chappie. More intense than the last.)

William has you held captive, now. He chuckles darkly. You sigh and you smile. You say, "Mm, William.~" He says, "You're such a dirty little slut for me, aren't you?~" You say, "You have no idea, baby.~"

He says, "Oh, but I do, sweetheart. I know all of your dirty little secrets. Your fetishes. And I'm going to help you let all of that out. You're mine to have, (Y/N). All mine.~" You sigh and you smile saying, "Ooh, Will.~" He whispers, "That's right. You're my little slave for the night, you dirty, masochistic little wench. Get to the bed... now.~" You smirk and you say, "Mmm... Yes, sir.~" 

He undoes his grip on you so you can back up and get upon your bed. He grins and says, "This is going to be fun. Prettiest little thing before me... about to be pushed around and dominated by me.~" He grips his belt around his pants and he undoes them. You blush and you smile. You lick your lips.

**(A bit of a trigger warning on these few paragraphs.)**

You suddenly let out your inner slut and you say this, "Can't wait 'til you whip that thick delicious cock out, sweetie. Ooh, you are so fucking hot for your age, Will.~" He says this, "Have some goddamn patience, my little slave. You'll get to see daddy's cock... or will you with what I have planned for you?~" 

You blush hard and you grin. You say, "Your little slave can't help it, sweetie.~" He smirks and he says, "This is another reason I love you.~" You look at him and you smirk and say, "You have my support, boo. I'm helping you cover up the murders you commit. Your sweet baby girl's got your back, Will.~" He chuckles and he drops his belt. 

He grabs a whip and he grins and says, "Well... Your boo is about to 'whip' you into shape. Know what I'm getting to?~" You sigh and you smile saying, "Do with me as you please... master.~" He smirks and he says, "You're asking for it.~" 

You giggle and you say, "No shit, baby. I want any punishment you can give to me. You can even make a few incisions into my skin with a pocketknife. Lick up my blood, mister murderer. It's all for you, William Afton.~" He smirks and he says, "That's my girl.~" You blush and you smile.

He grabs something off your dresser and it's a blindfold. He says, "We need to make this look good. It's more thrilling for me... if you don't know what the fuck is going on in front of you.~" You say, "Anything for you, baby.~" 

He approaches you with the blindfold and the whip and he pulls you a bit closer. He blindfolds you and he says, "Bend over... Your ass facing me.~" You smirk and you say, "Your little slave will do anything for you, master.~" 

He says, "Smartest little vixen I've ever met. Keep calling me that.~" You say, "Is there a safety word?~" He says, "Just the word mercy is enough.~" He chuckles. You say, "I'll take it.~" You turn around and you bend down, sitting on your elbows. Ass up and facing him. You're blindfolded with the lacy red and black blindfold. 

He grins and says, "Ooh, such a beautiful sight. Hottest little thing in the world.~" You suddenly say this, "Spank me, daddy.~" He readies the whip and he says, "Oh, I will. That sweet plump ass of yours needs it for falling in love with a murderer, baby.~" You blush and you smile with anticipation.

********(Lemon Warning.)********

You feel William's hand on your ass and he rubs it. You sigh and you smile. You say, "Mm, baby.~" He says, "You're in here for a reason, my little slave. I'm not going soft on you. Not tonight.~" He moves away and he lifts the whip a bit.

You gasp as you feel the first smack. You sigh and you whisper, "Oh fuck.~" You feel another and you yelp a bit. You blush hard, though. The masochist in you was being let out and wanted more from him. You feel another whip on your ass and you yelp in both pain and pleasure.