Ch. 5: Communication

Later on at 2am, you're at the attraction. You're in the security office. You're in your uniform and you're sitting down, looking at the cameras. You've got your phone on YouTube and the song Look Alive by Oxymorrons is playing. You're moving your head a bit and kind of singing along to the song as you look through the cameras.

You get to another room on the surveillance and you see him again. He's in the hallway, looking like he's approaching the office. You say, "Well, shit. Here we go, again. I wonder what he wants, this time. Okay... Springtrap. Come over. I feel you won't even kill me. I know if you wanted to, I'd be dead by now." You scroll through the cameras.

You suddenly hear this, "You're right. If I wanted to kill you, you WOULD be dead my dear." You put the camera down and you look towards the doorway. You see Springtrap peeking in. You say, "So, there you are... 'Springtrap'. I know that's not your real name." He comes out from behind the wall and he reveals himself.

He says, "Stand up, sweetie. Approach me. I promise you, I won't lay a hand on you. I just need to see that pretty face of yours, up close." You say, "You better fucking not lay a hand on me." He chuckles and says, "Feisty one... I like.~" 

You say, "Shut your twisted ass up. I'll stand up and face you." You get up and you approach him. You stand to face him. You think to yourself, "Damn. I really am channeling my inner older sister, aren't I?"

He looks at you and he says, "Who are you?" You say, "(Y/N) (L/N)." He says, "(Y/N)." You say, "Yeah. That's who I am." He sighs and says, "I've been locked up and stuck in that boarded up room for so long... It's nice to see such a pretty face like yours. The first security guard I witness working in over twenty-four years. They killed me. The brats possessing the animatronics." 

You say, "I wonder why, though. Besides, the spring locks killed you. Not them." He looks at you. You say, "Also, Could it be that perhaps... you killed them back in the 80s?" He says, "Ha. The little brats fell for it. I owned this place. I had that power." You say, "To kill kids and stuff them into the animatronics? You got what was coming for you, you know." 

He tilts his head a bit as he looks at you. He says, "I didn't expect to be talked down to like this the moment I got released from the boarded-up room." You say, "And I didn't expect YOU to not smell so bad with the dead body inside of you." He looks at you and he says, "Well... I see you're going to be an interesting one." You raise a brow and you cross your arms.

He chuckles and says, "Luckily for you, I'm not wasting away such a beauty like yourself... (Y/N). I'll tell you this... You're a LOT prettier than the last woman I was with." You say, "And how long ago was that? Oh! There we go! I did it again! Clapback, Springbitch! Letting out my inner older sister! Woo!" 

He chuckles and he says, "You're lucky to be the prettiest thing I've seen in my life, (Y/N). If you hadn't been what you are... you WOULD be dead, hot stuff.~" You look at him and you say, "Oh, really. Just because you see me as the hottest thing in the world?" He tilts his head and he says, "Let me know some of the stuff you're into." You say, "You better be talking about flowers and chocolate and shit and not a weird sexual fetish." 

He chuckles and says, "Come on. I'm not moving too fast for you now, am I? We just met, didn't we?" You say, "That we did." He says, "How about this? Now that I'm free from that room... I'll come up with something for you. You just enjoy the rest of your shift, cutie. I'll be back for you.~" 

He turns and walks away. You back away and you sit back down. You say, "Huh... That was an interesting conversation with the deranged rabbit... former psychopathic human." You continue to monitor the cameras and keep the systems up and running until 6pm strikes.

***************************************************************

The next day, you're at home. Or several hours later since your shift is at midnight at the attraction. You're in your apartment and sitting on your bed in your room. You're on your phone and you're talking to your sister, Fantasia.

You say, "Sis. You're not gonna believe what happened, last night." She says, "Ooh, girl. You got some dick, didn't ya?" "Um, no. Not even close." "Then what? Oh shit. Did you come face to face with the yellow rabbit?" "Yeah. He revealed his name to be... Springtrap." "Springtrap? The fuck?" "I think it makes sense, though. He was spring locked in that suit as William Afton and 'trapped' in the thing. Springtrap is actually a perfect name for him in that situation." 

She says, "Well fuck. (Y/N), this all soundin' like the Springtrap dude wanna give you some of HIS dick." "Fanty... I don't think he has one. Not anymore, at least." "Wait. Hold up." "What's up?" "It ain't the damn Springtrap dude that wants to get with ya." "Then who?" "It's William Afton himself that wants you as his own." "I took up this job for the pay. And now this is happening to me. A possessed animatronic who's trying to woo me." "I mean, you are a beautiful woman. Prettier than me, even." "Oh, I am not. I was jealous of YOU for the longest time. Not gonna lie."

You lay back on your bed and you sigh. Fantasia says, "Hey. Tell you what... How about I really come with you this time? I didn't last night because my bigoted ass ex drunk texted me, telling me to come get some. Um. Hell fuckin' nah. Not after sleeping with that ratchet ass skank, Belinda. Disease ridden slut." "Brandon again? He's such a douche." "Goddamn right he is." "If you're gonna show up at Fazbear's Fright, bring your speakers. My phone gets distorted in there, sometimes."

She says, "Hell fuckin' yeah I will. I'll bring Chelsea with me. And some weed. Some alcohol too. Party at the attraction, bitches! Woo!" "Okay, but after Mr. Wheeler leaves. Can't risk losing this second job. And that damn Springtrap is after me." "No sweat, baby girl. Your big sis got ya. Speakers for some jams from your phone. Weed and booze. Us chicks." "Be there after 1am. Better time." "Aight. See ya then, (Y/N)." 

You get done talking to Fantasia and you hang up. You say, "Let's just hope Springtrap keeps to himself for tonight. Just tonight. Sis is aware of him, but Chelsea's still kind of skeptical about these things." You look at your phone the rest of the time.