Ch. 4: Love at First Sight (For Him)

It's 1am. You're at Fazbear's Fright, doing your job. You're sitting down and you looking at the cameras. Nothing so far. You put the camera down and you look ahead to see three little figurines of Freddy, Chica and Bonnie. 

You smile and you say, "Awe. Those are so cute. The little teeth and eyes. Awe.~" You look at the monitor on the left and so far, all three are good. You move that away. You sigh and you say, "I hope the pay is worth it. This is boring, so far... I hope my phone can get reception in here." 

You get your phone out and you get on YouTube. You get it on the song Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne. A song that came out the year you were only two years old and Fantasia was eight. You smile and you say, "That's better. Less boring, now." You set your phone down and you look at the cameras. 

You suddenly get a glimpse of something looking right at the camera and you raise a brow saying, "The fuck?" You look close and you see him. The yellow rabbit. He's in the right corner of the surveillance camera. You say, "Ah, hell." You put the camera down.

You get up and you walk to the doorway

You get up and you walk to the doorway. You peek out, but you see nothing. You say, "I know you're possessing that suit, William. I know you're up and about." You go back inside and you sit back down. You check the cameras. You suddenly hear one of the systems go off and you say, "Oh shit."

You notice the camera lagging and you put it down. The red light flashes. You pick up the monitor to your left and you see that the camera system is going off. You press the button and you wait. 

You say, "Oh, come on. Jesus fucking! Ugh... Mr. Wheeler wasn't lying about this damn thing taking long. Is this run by Windows XP or something? Damn. So outdated." You sigh and you say, "Fanty's been rubbing off on me for years."

After about ten seconds, it's rebooted. You say, "Finally. Ugh, but I'm not looking forward to the ventilation system going off." You sigh and you say, "Never mind it. Think about the pay, (Y/N). The pay. Nothing's cheap in this world." You turn your phone back on and you get back on YouTube. You put it on the song Monster by Meg & Dia. 

You sing to it a bit and you look ahead. Your eyes widen and you gasp. Right in the window on the other side is the yellow rabbit. He's standing there. He gets a good look at your face and he leans in closer. He can't look away from you. You're looking at him. He sighs and he puts his hands up to the window, still looking at you.

You raise a brow and you put the camera down. You stand up and you look at him. He tilts his head as he's pressed against the window. You say, "So... You are alive, huh?" His eyes widen a little bit as if you got his attention. You say, "Stuck in that room for nearly a decade in a half. Be lucky you got let out... Whatever name you go by, now." 

He moves away and walks off. You say, "Luckily for that thing, I've been into some spooky shit for the majority of my life. So long as he leaves me the fuck alone." You sit down. The next song to play is Bodies by Drowning Pool. You turn it up and you grin saying, "Anything rock sure makes things less boring." You move your head to the song.

After listening to some music, you continue checking the cameras and the monitor with the systems on it. You hear rustling and you raise a brow. You look away and you look towards the doorway. You see a piece of paper laying on the floor. 

You say, "The hell is this?" You get up and you walk over. You kneel down and you pick up the piece of paper. You look at it and you say, "Is this a note?" You read it and it says, "I go by Springtrap. I have for twenty-four years in this suit. By the way... You're extremely beautiful."

You raise a brow and you say, "Springtrap?" You peek your head out to see if you can find him. The one who's revealed as Springtrap. You say, "Weird." You look at the note and you say, "Does that thing... really mean it? The beautiful part, I mean." 

You get back in the office and you sit back down. You say, "Fantasia's gonna be interested in finding out about this. I'm showing her this letter." You continue doing your job until 6am strikes and you get out.

***********************************************************

A few hours later, it's 1pm. You're at Fantasia and her friend Chelsea's place. Chelsea's at work, so it's just you and Fantasia. You say, "Fanty. You're not gonna believe this. But I was there last night and came face to face with him... behind the glass, that is." 

Fantasia says, "Well shit. He's actually alive?" You say, "Possessing the suit. Yeah. He was looking right at me. I saw a bit of smog from his breath on the other side of the window as he leaned in and looked at me. But that's not all." 

She says, "What's up?" You reach into your pocket and you pull out a folded piece of paper saying, "I spotted this right outside the doorway of the security office. See for yourself, sis." She takes it and unfolds it. She sees what it says and she says, "The fuck?" She looks at you.

She says, "Looks like you got a stalker, little sis." You say, "I know that had to be him writing that. I can't think of anyone else in that place that wrote that. I've checked the cameras closely. Nobody broke in. He and I were the only moving ones in that building." 

She says, "Well, shit. Tell you what... I'm going there with you this time. You have to be bored in that place besides that motherfuckin' spring dude stalking you and shit." You say, "You are?" She says, "Hell yeah, I am. Besides, I've got weed. It could lighten up the mood there. Get the edge off and shit. You hear me?" 

You say, "You know what? Fuck it. Yeah. You can show up." She grins and says, "Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about. Might be better if you're high and workin' in that joint." You and your sister talk the rest of the time.