Epilogue

5 Years Later.

It's been 5 years, 5 years without you ,5 years without your voice, 5 years without your laugh , 5 years without your touch and 5 years without your heartbeat.

My life is still stuck there where you rest in peace but now I have a little miracle of you with me ,your part with me.

Our little yohan, our love and your last gift to me.

"Eomma " smiling as I heard his voice the same bunny smile ,the same doe boba eyes ,same haircolour he is a carbon copy of yours my love.

"Eomma let's go appa we have to go ,samchun is waiting for us !" He said as I looked at you ,you who is resting here under this grave.

"Baby go wait with samchun eomma will be there in few minutes okay?" I said to yohan as he smiled "araseo eomma " he said as he walked away to where he was waiting giving me a smile as he walked away with yohan.

"Today is our marriage anniversary love ,you remember right see I still have your lotus pendent " i smiled holding it in my hands.

"I love you jungkook wherever you are I just want you to be safe and happy " I whispered as I caressed the grave.

Author's POV

Yohan is 5 years now he can talk properly and talks very much gained from his father obviously he is a reflection of jungkook exactly like him at some point his Y/n's DNA didn't even tried her friends tease her.

Yohan ran back to the grave as he patted the grave pecking it a little "appa can you give samchun permission pretty please I I want samchun to be my appa just like you are " yohan prayed with his eyes closed as he kneeled with his little legs.

"Yohan what are you doing here let's go your eomma is worried!" He scoled cutely as yohan smiled "samchun ,Look appa is giving his permission you can marry eomma now and become my appa !" Yohan said excited as his samchun smiled.

"Do you know yohan, your eomma and appa loves eachothers very much and let it be like that ,I'm your appa from my heart you can call me appa " he said as he caressed the kids head softly.

"But eomma is lonely without appa ,my friends say eomma and appa stay together samchun doesn't stays with us !" Yohan pouted as his samchun smiled pecking his forehead cutely.

"You trust samchun right?" He said as yohan nodded immediately "then I'll talk with your eomma okay ?" He said as yohan immediately hugged him.

Both went away towards the women they both love but one loves her and she is aware meanwhile other loves her secretly and she is not aware.

At Night.

Y/n caressed yohan's hairs softly as he slept beside her his head on her chest as he hugged her tightly.

Y/n's tears left her eyes as she remembered how she used to hug jungkook the same way yohan is hugging her now listening to his heartbeat always calmed her down.

First 6 months she didn't got any proper sleep but months turned into years very quickly.

The day she got her son in her hands, her whole world started again but her time ,her heart it's still stuck with that person ,it all stopped with his heartbeat.

' This is why I was afraid ,afraid of loving you my fate is cruel i knew yet I dared to love you and here I'm without you now ,I'm incomplete without you , still shamelessly hoping that it's not you but your brother who is dead call me selfish yes I'm , why couldn't you tell me you loved me ? Why was it so hard to say that ? Why did you had to choose the wrong path ? Why didn't you trusted me jungkook? Why you didn't waited !'

' but I'll wait ,I'll wait until death really do us apart jungkook, you are alive in my heart for the world you are death but inside my heart you are still living ,you will live until my heart finally gives up ,until I can't do this anymore ,until I see our yohan all grown up and successful ,his family '

'Love needs time and I will love you for the rest of my life jungkook it's my decision, no matter what world says I belong to you ,you belong to me '

----------------- The End -------------------

Season 1 complete.

Soon will post prologue of next season trust me just trust me 😌🙂‍↕️