🪷 Chapter.5 🪷

Next Morning.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes as tears welled up in my eyes thinking about what happened last night. I sat up looking around finding no one gulping my saliva as I looked at myself I was dressed in one of my hoodie as my hands were untied but the marks on my wrist made it obvious that last night wasn't any hallucination or dream it was real all of it last night ,day before last night !

End of Y/n's POV

He chuckled as he saw her crying hysterically. He watched as she removed her hoodie and stood under shower rubbing her skin harshly as if trying to remove his touch which made him chuckle.

She stood infront of the mirror looking at herself ,her neck was full of hickeys and they looked extremely dangerous.

She again cried as she thought about whom to tell right mingyu she should tell him.

Her phone rang as she was wearing her clothes it was her stalker.

He never calls her but today he is calling her she gulped declining the call continuing her work.

Her phone again rang as she sighed taking a deep breath as she accepted the call pressing the recording.

OTP

"Hello ?" Y/n said her voice barely coming out.
"What do you think recording our talks with get you somewhere lotus ?" He said
Her eyes widening how the fuck does he knows she is recording the call.
"Well since you like to record things I also have a little present for you my lotus hope you like it and make sure you watch it when you are alone " he said as he cutted the call.

A notification popped on her screen with a ding a text from her stalker , her hands shivered as she opened the text a video file was attached to it.

She played the video as her eyes widened it was a video of herself, not just any video but a video of her satisfying herself.

The phone fell from her hand as tears started falling down how the hell is this possible "Why just why why are you doing this to me !!!!" She Yelled in anger but she was scared more then scared.

Her phone rang again as without looking she picked It up falling on her knees.

----------------------------------------------

OTP

"Jebal jebal what what do you want me to do why just why are you doing this me !!" She cried on call as she waited for his response.

"Miss Kang it's me jeon jungkook what happened are you okay?" Jungkook said from other side as her eyes widened.

Cutting the call without thinking twice as she cried harder her phone rang again as she picked It up.

"Mr.jeon I'll I'll call you later " she said
"I'm not him lotus ,how dare he call you and why would you call him ?" He said as her eyes widened she looked at the caller ID it was indeed her stalker.

"Please please why why are you doing this to me why what did I do to you !!" She cried as she clutched the phone tightly.

She heard a chuckle from other side as it was silence for a moment "what I want ?" He said as she kept silent listening.