🪷 Chapter.10 🪷

2.AM

"Wake up lotus today is D-Day we have lots of things to do " he talked to her sleeping figure as his eyes roamed from her closed eyes to her lips,he licked his ow n ones as his eyes glanced down her body.

Her neckline,her shoulders and her boobs the dress was still on her body hugging her tightly as he sighed "fuck" he gasped trying to calm himself down.

Taking water in his hands, he splashed it on her face in order to wake her up he can't control anymore he needs her and he will get her.

"Wake up lotus,wake up!" He growled as she tried to open her eyes struggling since the anesthesia power was still there.

Y/n's POV

Trying to open my eyes but everything just seems blurry my vission is blurry but I can feel a presence above me a figure is hovering above me.

He started kissing my lips hungrily as I tried to move but I felt helpless with my hands I kept it on his chest trying to push him away.

Who is he ? What happened?

End of Y/n's POV

He didn't cared if she is in her all senses or not even if he wants her to be in all her senses the urge to taste her is driving him crazy and he craves her and he will fulfill his cravings today.

He immediately ripped her dress as she gasped trying to stop him with her lame energy honestly he laughed at her state.

He got up checking one last time on his phone if all the cameras are working or not once he confirmed he took off his shirt and kneeled on the floor as he pulled her down near the edge of the bed.

Opening her legs apart he sniffed in her scent which worked like drug for him.

"Gosh this cunt " he whispered as he looked at her who was now whinning trying to move away but he gripped her things apart in a harsh manner she winced in pain.

Y/n eyes became full of tears as she now was aware of her situation she was at his mercy she couldn't remember what happened but as she felt his touch she just know it's him.

"Pl-please no" she mumbled as he gripped on her thighs harshly spreading her legs apart she felt her world crashing.

She felt his breath near her most sensitive part of her body.

"Your cunt is a beautiful I must say lotus ,just like a pretty lotus which must be kept hidden from the world" he shamelessly said as he pecked her bundle of joy making her flinch in defense.

"Stop!" She said her voice still coming out low as she struggled to even move her hands.

"Not tonight " he whispered as he latched his mouth on her cunt sucking the life out of her with aggressiveness.

Her eyes widened as tears left her eyes he bite her sensitive skin between his teeths sucking and licking however he want,he waited for this moment since past 6 years.

"You taste so fucking delicious my lotus " he said shamelessly as he eat her out  however he wanted.

Half an hour later.

He watched how she winced in pain and cried for help for him to stop but the cruel monster on his knees didn't stopped instead he enjoyed her misery.

Y/n came undone for the 4rth time and him drinking it all clean as she cried giving up on everything he hovered above her she was now in all her senses but her vission was still blurry.