🪷 Chapter.11 🪷

Kim Seokjin bided bye to his wife as be got out of his home looking at his baby brother who was talking on call with someone.

"Tae what happened?" Seokjin asked as he looked at his younger brother who looked irritated "ah jin hyung nothing much don't worry just got a call about the shoot " taehyung said as seokjin nodded.

Taehyung cursed in his mind at his bestfriend cause of him taehyung has to take place and do the shoot "I swear to god jungkook you better make worth of making me work !" He growled as he got in his car as his brother was waiting.

Jin-Hit Entertainment

Ryuji looked at Alice as both talked about the shoot jimin glanced around the room trying to find the assistant but couldn't.

"Did miss Kang didn't came today ?" Asked jimin curious as ryuji smiled nodding "yeah actually she took 2 days off " ryuji said as she herself received a text from her bestfriend in the night that she doesn't feels well and needs a break for 2 days.

Obviously it wasn't Y/n who texted but jeon jungkook did unlocking her phone wasn't hard for him since he even decoded her door pin.

----------------------------------------------

Y/n looked at herself in mirror as she again felt like crying but her tears dried away ,she felt helpless as she took her phone and called her younger brother.

He picked it up in 2 rings as she sighed in relief.

"Yeobosaeyo noona how are you ?" Taehyun said excited from other side his sister smiled hearing his voice.

"Hyunie baby where are you ? How are you and eomma ?" She asked as her brother replied to everything she asked as sighed in relief.

"Araseo hyunie I'll keep the call now take care okay ? Don't follow or talk with any stranger and if someone knocks on door and you dunno that person report him immediately okay ?" She said worried as her brother laughed a little from other side saying okay.

Y/n kept the phone aside as she sighed in relief jeon jungkook who just walked inside the bedroom saw her his mind already stripping her.

"Let's go I've made breakfast for us " jungkook said as Y/n looked at him remembering everything she has been going through her heart ached in pain seeing his face.

She didn't said anything but followed him, he pulled the chair for her to sit like a gentleman if you ask an unknown person to look at them right now he/she will surely say 'aww they are so sweet couple ' but reality is far from it.

"Eat first then we will talk " jungkook said as be served her the scrambled egg,bacon and some bread he tosted it was simple breakfast and an orange juice.

She kept quite following everything he is saying oh how much he loved her being so submissive he loves every seconds of it but he is dying to hear her voice now.

He ate his breakfast as both ate in silence "ryuji has given you 2 days off I told her to " jungkook said as Y/n gulped remembering how just an hour ago he threatened to kill her bestfriend.

If jungkook would have said it any other day she wouldn't believe him no she isn't thinking about him being the stalker she is thinking about him killing peoples.

The news from last night is still ringing clearly in her ears 6 bullets and broken hands that's a very inhumane way of killing someone.

Meanwhile jungkook felt extremely satisfaction when he watched her reaction last night the fact that she doesn't knows how many people he has killed for her in past 6 years ,he bet if she gets to know it she will die due to heartattack but it's not like he will let her die no way be would.