🪷 Chapter.20 🪷

Y/n's POV

I looked at my phone how did 1 year passed away so quickly tomorrow is our marriage anniversary and I smiled I'm gonna suprise jungkook.

I smiled to myself thinking about his reaction.

End Of Y/n's POV

Jungkook was busy with his work as his phone rang it was his wife he immediately picked it up.

"Hello ?"
"Are you coming home late ?"
"Yes lotus why do you need anything?"
"Ah aniya it's fine just nothing I'll keep the call now "

Jungkook looked at the phone as the call ended he looked at his ring finger obviously he is aware of his marriage anniversary but the fact that his wife managed to survive without getting pregnant for whole year just shocks him.

In 1 year they both have realised many things about eachothers well jungkook already knew her before too but knowing her from afar and staying with her is different.

He smiled to himself as he looked at the gift box infront of him which he selected for his wife.

Tonight's gonna be special.

Night Time.

Y/n was reading book in leaving room lie she was waiting for her husband even if they married under whatever circumstances she still respects jungkook as her husband and waits for him.

Jaehyun watched his sister-in-law from his room as he poked his tongue inside a little smirk playing on his lips as he went inside locking the bedroom door behind him 1 year it's been and it's enough.

1 Am.

Jungkook opened the door as he cursed at his own work and particularly to park jimin as they both sat discussing the theme of shoot that he didn't realised it's already past 12.

Jungkook looked at his wife who was sitting on couch almost asleep a book in her hands he smiled to himself but before he can even hold her his brother came to him.

"Let's talk " jaehyun said as jungkook glared at him "are you fucking crazy !" Jungkook growled lowly as jaehyun smiled innocently "what worried she will wake up ? Don't worry I've given her sleeping pills brother she won't wake up till morning !" Jaehyun said as jungkook poked his tongue inside his cheek.

----------------------------------------------

Both brother's stood infront of eachothers facing eachothers as one looked extremely calm and one looked extremely annoyed.

"What do you want today is my wedding anniversary and you're fucking ruining it and how dare you give my wife sleeping pills !!" Jungkook growled angrily as jaehyun smiled "oh fuck your wedding anniversary it's been 1 year and she has fallen for you now what are you gonna do ?" Jaehyun said annoyed.

"What does that has to do with you jae ?" Jungkook said his voice showing authority as jaehyun looked away trying to stay calm "we both know Y/n was supposed to be mine !!" Jaehyun Yelled angrily as jungkook chuckled "and what made you think that brother jaehyun ?" Jungkook said as he walked towards his brother "fucking stay away from my wife she was mine ,she is mine and she will be mine !" Jungkook said as jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"Not when I'll tell her how you never made the agreement you promised her jungkook and also I'll fucking tell her how you have been stalking her for 6 years !" Jaehyun growled as jungkook chocked his brother pining him to the wall.

"You talk way too much jaehyun I prefer you mute only !" Jungkook growled as jaehyun gasped due to jungkook's hands pressure he suddenly started crying trying to push jungkook away as jungkook looked at him confused.