🪷Chapter.4 🪷

Y/n woke up as she looked around herself she was in her bed "Gosh what kind of nightmare that was ?" She said as she gulped searching for her phone.

She sighed as she opened her phone the stalker hasn't texted her anything maybe just maybe it was all a dream.

"Whatever I need to get ready for work I can't let my personal life affect my work " Y/n said as she sighed.

Jin-Hit Entertainment

Jimin explained today's shoot theme as the stylist and staff listened properly "about the kiss stains please make it natural not the fake ones " jimin said as he went to his assistant explaining her as she came to Y/n.

"What did he say ?" Y/n asked as Alice smiled "make it natural please " Alice said as she went inside the green room to take out clothes.

Ryuji looked at Y/n worried "you okay ? " Asked ryuji as Y/n smiled nodding "I'm so sorry for being rude last night " Y/n said as ryuji nodded "let's have a dinner tonight at my house you me and joon ?" Ryuji asked as Y/n nodded smiling.

Jeon jungkook arrived as he greeted the staff and photographer "I've already explained the theme to your staff jungkook they will help you " jimin said as jungkook nodded.

Going inside his green room as Y/n sighed following him with his banana milk he took a seat as he looked at her "here your banana milk " she said lazily as he didn't said anything but took it sipping on it quietly ryuji entered the green room explaining the theme.

"And about the kiss stain one of the staff member can do it " ryuji said as jungkook's eyes widened "Wait what noo I mean noo I can't do this " jungkook said as ryuji sighed "please kook just this time " she said as jungkook sighed "make someone you know do it ryuji you know I'm not comfortable with unknown people's " jungkook said as ryuji nodded.

Her eyes looking around for someone she can trust with work her eyes landing on her own bestfriend knowing very well how much she hates the model right behind her she knows she will do it perfectly in one go so she doesn't have to do it again.

"Y/n !!!" Yelled ryuji as Y/n went to her "yes ?" She said smiling looking at her bestfriend "Alice put on a red cream lipstick on Y/n and get to work with the lipstick stains on jungkook remember face and chest !" Ryuji said and immediately gone put before Y/n can process what just happened.

Y/n's POV

I tried to process what ryuji just told me as I looked at jeon jungkook who glared at me.

I have to kiss him ? On his face ? On his bare chest ? No way I'm doing that "i-" I couldn't complete as I heard photographer park calling jungkook out for shoot.

"Please Y/n please " Alice whispered knowing very well her boss won't tolerate anymore mistakes today.

"Mr.jeon will you be okay?" I asked in a low voice as he sighed "Please get it done , quickly " he said in a annoyed voice as I sighed nodding as Alice.

End Of Y/n's POV

Jungkook stood up as Y/n walked towards him now Alice and ryuji both were there as Y/n stood infront of jungkook looking at him.

"Start from cheeks then give one near his lips like not on lips but near the lips " Alice said as Y/n gulped putting on the lipstick as she moved closer to jungkook she looked tiny infront of his big body.

Jungkook closed his eyes feeling her vanilla scent as he inhaled it his heartbeat fastning as he felt her near him.

Y/n's heartbeat fastened with every second as she got near him tiptoeing she was about to lose her balance as jungkook was more heighted then her but he immediately held her arms as both stared at eachothers eyes.