🪷 Ch.4 🪷

6 Am, next morning.

Yohan woke up from sleep as he looked around finding his mother he snuggled into her as he felt another hand on his mother.

He immediately sat up his eyes browing in confusion he looked at his mother and his uncle who was hugging his mother was behind.

Y/n immediately woke up as she didn't found yohan in her arms her eyes fluttered open as she looked at her son who was sitting on bed looking at her.

"Wae my baby ? Did you dream of something bad ?" Y/n asked in a sleepy voice as jungkook also woke up looking at his son.

"Samchun why why are you here ?" Yohan asked his voice low as Y/n gulped suddenly her sleep vanished as jungkook sat up on bed "umm I sleep walked baby ap-i mean I'll go to my room sorry about that you sleep baby " jungkook said as he immediately went to his room.

Yohan snuggled into his mother as he smiled "samchun is dumbo " yohan said as Y/n smiled hugging him to sleep some more.

She has 1 more hour to sleep.

Time skip.

8 Am.

Y/n got everything ready yohan's tiffin,his clothes as she decided to wake him up for his school.

Y/n made yohan sit on his chair as she went to in kitchen to bring breakfast a sleepy jungkook walked out of his room as he sat on chair.

"Good morning samchun " yohan said showing his bunny smile as jungkook smiled immediately flashing his own bunny smile.

"Good morning yohan " he said as Y/n served breakfast to yohan as he started eating she looked at jungkook as he smiled at her.

"Good morning Mrs.jeon " jungkook said as Y/n scoffed "morning Mr.jeon " she said as yohan watched them.

"I'll drop yohan to his school you get freshened up then we will eat breakfast?" Y/n asked as jungkook nodded pecking his son's forehead as he watched them go away.

20 minutes later.

Y/n came back from school which was just 10 minutes away from her house.

Jungkook smiled as he served breakfast as he looked at his wife with proud smile she sighed taking a seat as both had ate there breakfast in peace after 5 years.

"You have work today ?" Jungkook asked as Y/n nodded "yeah I do ,jungkook later at 2 can you pick up yohan from school?" Y/n asked as jungkook nodded immediately smiling.

She knows taehyung told her to drop yohan at his house but she needs to leave yohan with jungkook alone so they can bond.

Yes she doesn't know what there future holds but jungkook deserves to spend time with his son

Jin-Hit Entertainment

"I swear to god kim taehyung why do you have problem with couple shoots !!" Jimin said annoyed as taehyung pouted "make Y/n model and I'll shoot for the rest of my life as a couple with her!" Taehyung said as his brother's were not even suprised well meeting was going on cause kim taehyung refused to work with female model.

"Look we know you love her but keep your personal and professional life different!" Namjoon said as taehyung rolled his eyes "whatever " taehyung said as everyone sighed.

"So when are you gonna propose her ?" Jimin asked as taehyung sighed "I dunno " he said as his brother's watched him.

They all came to back to shooting floor where staff was already present and model park rosè too.