🪷 Chapter.6 🪷

Next Day was a big shoot of jeon jungkook and kim taehyung together.

Every staff was busy as everything was getting ready Y/n was busy with work.

Y/n's POV

After last night I'm sure that he will never leave me alone but I stabbed him , I stabbed someone a human but still that stalker didn't leave.

The blood stains are still on my sheets of his blood my fingers were full of his blood I stabbed him pretty bad.

But why is he doing this me ? Psychopath !

"Y/n are you listening ?" Alice said as I looked at her "Hmm wae ? Mwo ?" I asked confused as she sighed "Mr.jeon is here waiting in green room let's go and Mr.kim is also here " she said as I nodded.

No matter what I have to he professional at work cause I need money and I love working here.

End of Y/n's POV

Jungkook winced in pain as his shoulder was hurt Y/n eyes widened in fear as she looked at jungkook.

"What happened?" She asked as he sighed "got into a little accident last night " he said as she gulped her mind working everything together what if just what if her stalker is jeon jungkook but again he doesn't has any reason to stalk her right ?

Taehyung came inside the room as his right shoulder was also hurting and had a bandage over it "what happened to you Mr.kim ?" Y/n asked as taehyung looked at her smiling "well kook and me went to club last night and while coming back got into little accident " taehyung said as Y/n looked at jungkook.

"After dropping you home " jungkook said as Y/n nodded.

She sighed in relief as she started doing her work taehyung and jungkook exchanged a glance as taehyung smirked at his bestfriend who rolled his eyes.

"Date huh ?" He teased as jungkook sighed "shut up hyung " jungkook said as taehyung laughed teasing his younger bestfriend more.

Alice closed her eyes as again opened them looking at jimin who was giving her instructions as she nodded "what ?" He asked as she was staring at him "nothing sunbaenim continue " she said as he again continued.

"Mr.park " Y/n said as he looked at her "yes Y/n shi ?" Jimin asked giving his all attention to her "both models are injured and today's shoot requires them to go shirtless " y/n said as jimin closed his eyes in frustration.

"Call Mr.min and Mr.kim in meeting room " jimin said as he went away to the conference room.

Alice sighed "fuck it today we are gonna be dead !" She whispered as Y/n sighed taking a deep breath.

Jeon jungkook, kim taehyung, min yoongi ,kim namjoon,park jimin and the main staff was present in the conference room.

"What happened last night ?" Yoongi asked he was the lawyer and legal advisor of company as he looked at his artists.

Jungkook sighed "got into an little accident last night hyung nothing to worry about " jungkook said as taehyung nodded "yes hyung " taehyung said as he glanced at Y/n who was busy in her own world.

No one noticed kim taehyung glacing at her except one person.

"Guys if this happens again I swear I'll have to take legal actions " yoongi said as both model nodded "yes sir " taehyung said playfully as namjoon and yoongi sighed in relief.

"I think today's should be postponed to next week " namjoon said as everyone agreed he looked jimin as jimin nodded.

"Okay meeting is dismissed everyone leave except taehyung and jungkook " yoongi said as even namjoon left.