🪷 Prologue II 🪷

They said my love for you will die as times passes by but what do I do jungkookah it only keeps increasing with every second passing by.

"Are you my appa ?"  Yohan asked excited as he stared at the person infront of him who ignored his existence since past few days.

"No, I'm not your appa he is dead !" He said coldly as he went away leaving the kid alone in leaving room whose eyes became full of tears.

"Samchun is bad !!" Yohan pouted as he cried in his mother's lap as she caressed his hairs softly her heart breaking apart with her little ones tears.

"Yohan do do you really want appa ? " Y/n asked as yohan nodded "even lily has appa why I don't!" He said as his mother's heart clenched.

"Araseo who do you want your appa to be ?" Y/n asked as yohan smiled "tae samchun ! I love him our jae samchun is so rude !!" Yohan pouted.

----------------------------------------------

"I'm selfish aren't I?"

"No, even if you are I want to give you everything I can "

"I'll not let you live a peaceful life jeon Y/n"

5 years changed many things ,many sleepless nights and much more.

She loves him more than yesterday but he is not here in this world.

He loves her more than anything but she is not aware of it.

The guilt of his death ,the guilt of losing love ,the guilt of being alive.

"Till death to us apart Mrs.jeon "

Her happiness is his pain and her pain will be his happiness.

"No one can save you from your sins sister-in-law no one "

I really didn't know what to write in prologue lmao😭😭😭😭 but anyways first chapter is already written but there's more to write so will upload tomorrow till then bye bye I'll enjoy lovely runner 🥺🥺💜