🪷 ch.1 🪷

It's been 5 years and many things changed ,people changed.

Y/n was working in her office yes she joined back in Jin-Hit Entertainment, that's where she first met jungkook and she wanted to spend some of her time there.

She started working there again when her son turned 4 years ,she came back to Seoul ofcource she needs to earn to feed herself and her son.

"I swear to god if taehyung does any of his silly acts today imma beat his ass !!"ryuji said annoyed as everyone laughed Y/n just continued doing her work ,here they were in same green room which once belonged to her love but now belongs to kim taehyung.

The memories of there sweet,bitter and hot moments still fresh inside her mind as ryuji gulped "Y/n how is yohan doing ?" She asked as Y/n smiled "he is doing fine what about namri ?" Y/n asked lily is ryuji's daughter 3 years old now.

"Oh don't ask me that troublemaker she reminds me of us from our highschool days !" Ryuji said as Y/n laughed "well she is just 3 now ryuji wait till she gets in teen !" Y/n said as both mothers gossiped.

----------------------------------------------

Taehyung walked inside the room only to froze watching her smile ,her smile which drives him crazy makes his heartbeat fast ,it lights up his day.

"Oh tae is here yaa you brat why are you late !!" Ryuji scolded as taehyung giggled showing his boxy smile "I'm sorry sister-in-law got stuck in traffic !" He said as everyone nodded.

The shoot finished on a good note

Jimin smiled as he praised his bestfriend and thanking others for there hardwork his assistant looked at him "you too well done baby !" He said as she smiled immediately they got engaged well both love eachothers but were scared to confess but thanks to ryuji who got Alice drunk and she confessed.

"Let's have a wonderful dinner tonight !" Jimin cheered up as everyone nodded.

Namjoon waited outside the building as in his one hand was his daughter namri and on other side yohan was holding his hand while he was standing beside his uncle.

"There comes your eommas !" Namjoon said excited maybe more excited then the kids itself ryuji and Y/n immediately ran to there babies.

"Eommaa" yohan laughed as his mother picked him up immediately hugging him as ryuji did same to namri.

"Gosh baby never leave me alone with this little troublemaker!" Namjoon said as he caressed his daughters cheeks as ryuji laughed knowing very well what must have happened !

They all sat for dinner in restaurant well none of the adult drinking cause kids were there with them.

"So when are you gonna start dating?" Namjoon asked to Y/n as she rolled her eyes "oppa shut up not that stupid topic again " y/n said as she fed her little one "Why not you are still young !" Ryuji said as Y/n laughed "yeah a 32 years widower  with a 5 year old Son!" Y/n said as she gulped.

Taehyung froze hearing her words as he glanced at her who was busy feeding yohan he gulped.

"It's been 5 years Y/n " namjoon tried to convince her as she smiled "I'm aware oppa but my love for him only increased " she said softly.

Time skip.

Y/n came to kim resident as yohan was fast asleep and ryuji convinced her to sleep at her house tonight.

Yohan was fast asleep on the bed as she tucked him making sure to put pillows around him as she stood on the balcony feeling the cold breeze.

"Are you okay ?" Taehyung asked as he stood beside her watching her face which looked so calm under the moonlight as much as Y/n's love increased for jungkook same went with taehyung his love for Y/n increased.