🪷 Ch.7 🪷

Author's POV

Jungkook's heartbeat was fastening with every second passing by as he heard what his wife said.

Y/n gulped looking at jungkook she took his hand putting it right on her chest ,where he heart was beating crazily.

"It's either you or no one else jungkook " she said as jungkook without thinking twice slammed his lips on her kissing her ,showing her how much he missed her.

"Yohan might wake up " jungkook whispered in between the kiss as Y/n gulped licking his lips "I know we should try to be more quite " she whispered as jungkook immediately got up she wrapped her legs around her gasping a little him holding her securely.

"Let's go to my bedroom " he whispered as she nodded but kept kissing his neck driving him more and more crazy for her.

Since yohan was in deep sleep and there were many pillows around him ,he won't wake up Y/n was sure.

----------------------------------------------

Jungkook locked the door behind slightly making her pin on the same door kissing her crazily.

He missed her ,every second of his life in this 5 years he missed his wife,his other half.

"You can't even imagine how much I missed you love " jungkook whispered as Y/n smiled "I missed you more jungkook that at some days I felt like dying " she whispered as jungkook immediately kissed her to shut her.

"Don't talk about dying love ,no one can take you away from me I promise no one this time you,me and our little one we will live happily I'll make it happen " Jungkook made a promise as he laid his wife on bed hovering above her.

For some reasons both of there eyes were full of tears ,the thought of losing eachothers was scaring them to there death yet them being together again is making them happy.

Two hearts were beating together at the same pace matching eachothers.

Jungkook stopped kissing her lips as he pulled back.

Pecking her forehead as he smiled ,then going down pecking her both beautiful eyes,her nose,her both cheeks as he pecked her lips as well.

"Let me worship you my love " he whispered as Y/n nodded "love me jungkook " she whispered back as jungkook smiled inhaling her vanilla scent which drove him crazy again but this time it was calming him down.

He felt home.

Slow soft wet kisses along her neckline towards her collarbone there was no rush.

Y/n couldn't help but close her eyes intaking every touch he delivered to her which felt soothing and magical she felt home.

Jungkook looked at her again a simple hint of asking if he could take her clothes off to which she nodded he immediately took of her clothes leaving her with nothing but her naked self for his eyes.

He kissed her every part of her body ,his eyes showing love,respect and lust for her.

The stretch marks on her stomach was making her look way more beautiful for his eyes "So beautiful thanks for giving birth to our little one love " he whispered kissing every mark that was on her stomach due to the pregnancy.

In his eyes she looked extremely beautiful with those marks like a queen with bruises who won the fight.

She is the queen ,his queen.

The kisses went along her chest,stomach as he stopped.

He took of his shirt looking at her who was beneath him ,his wife,his love.