🪷 Chapter.9 🪷

Unknown number.

D-6 Lotus.

'A beautiful flower bloomed in my garden,
But turns out its forbidden for me to see it.
That's forbidden but forbidden things are always sweet and bond to be touched and sinned my lotus.'

Yours XXXI

Seen

12.45Pm.

Y/n sighed as she read the text she is working in her office since there are no shoots currently the text , she keeps staring at it yesterday she received a text with just letter D-7 but today she received text D-6 with a quote and what the hell is XXXI ?

She sighed as her bestfriend walked inside with coffee "yaa what does XXXI means ?" Y/n asked as ryuji looked at her "I only know XL and XS etc wae ?" Ryuji asked as she sipped her coffee going to her desk Y/n sighed taking a sip of her coffee.

"Shall we hit club someday ?" Ryuji asked as Y/n thought about it "Hmm sure maybe when we will be free from work " Y/n said.

As both continued there work jimin knocked on the door ryuji told him to come in as he greeted them with a sweet smile.

Alice followed behind him half dead as Y/n smiled at her friend "hii " Y/n said excited as Alice smiled immediately both chatting away about gossip and work.

Jimin glanced at his assistant who was so busy in gossiping as he rolled his eyes focusing on work which made ryuji giggle.

"You should let her breath for real " ryuji said as jimin nodded "yeah yeah I know I'm giving her break but the thing is she perfectly does her work but her behavior of kid she gets on my nerves !" Jimin explained as ryuji nodded "I can understand " ryuji said as she glanced at her own child which is her bestfriend who was now trying her best to not laugh loudly.

----------------------------------------------

Evening 5 PM.

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror of his green room well they don't have any shoot today but man is here to ask his crush for a date so he gotta look best.

Pulling on a plain white shirt and blue jeans he looked extremely handsome as his eyes went to his own shoulder he smirked.

"What are you doing here kook ?" Ryuji asked as she came to green room jungkook smiled greeting her "I'm here to ask your bestfriend out !" Jungkook said as ryuji's eyes widened in happiness "what for real but wait let me tell you kook be ready for rejection my girl hates you to core !" Ryuji said proudly folding her hands.

Jungkook scoffed rolling his eyes as the flashback of there kiss hits him 'If I tell her about the kiss how her bestfriend made me go breathless she will probably faint or call me delusional ' he thought but inside he felt pretty proud remembering the kiss.

"Let's make a bet if she will agree or reject ?" Ryuji asked as jungkook nodded.

Jungkook looked at Y/n as she walked out of the building with ryuji and Alice behind then was namjoon and jimin.

"Oh kook what are you doing here ?" Namjoon asked surprised as girls also looked at him one smirking waiting for herself to win the bet.

"Umm I'm here for Y/n " jungkook said he isn't the type to shy if he likes someone he tell them and the world around him.

"For Y/n ?" Alice mumbled confused as jungkook walked to Y/n with roses in his hands "for you " he said as he smiled flashing his beautiful smile almost melting the girls behind his crush too.