🪷Chapter.2🪷

Ryuji held Y/n's hand as they went inside the restaurant for dinner well ryuji,her boyfriend were gonna give treat to Y/n but additional friends of namjoon which were Kim taehyung and jeon jungkook also were invited.

Jeon jungkook who kept glaring at Y/n as they sat infront of eachother on the the assigned table and Kang Y/n who did her best to avoid his gaze.

"Well next week is shoot again for jungkook " ryuji reminded as y/n looked at her bestfriend with puppy eyes begging her "oh right I remember miss Kang will be there to help right ?" Jungkook said as he looked at Y/n

Y/n smiled in pain it was visible on her face as namjoon tried to hold his laugh but ended up laughing as his girlfriend scolded him.

"I'm sick next week " y/n said as she looked at ryuji not even glacing at her artist for once.

"I won't do the shoot without miss Kang doesn't matters if the company loses some millions here and there " jungkook threatened as namjoon chocked knowing pretty well how much serious his younger friend was.

"Y/n please I beg you , I swear I'll treat you to good dinner !" Namjoon said as she rolled her eyes "yeah I can see the nice dinner oppa " she said as she couldn't even lose up sitting with her bossy artist who loves bullying her.

"Ay whatever let's the work things be kept at work lossen up kook and Y/n you too " taehyung said being the social butterfly as they clicked there glasses.

"So Y/n are you dating anyone ?" Taehyung asked curious as Y/n smiled "no not yet Mr.kim " she said as taehyung smiled "call me taehyung Y/n we are out wait you are younger right call me oppa " taehyung said as Y/n smiled her bestfriend laughing silently as she knows how much Y/n cringes with the word oppa but she calls that to men whom she finds like her brother.

"Ay she won't call you oppa she only calls me that " namjoon said proudly as ryuji nodded "yes tae she won't " ryuji said as Y/n smiled "I'll call you taehyung shi " y/n said as taehyung nodded.

Jungkook who was silent was just listening to conversation he saw how she smiles when she talks with others but not to him.

"How old are you ?" Jungkook suddenly asked as Y/n looked at him "26 Mr.jeon " she said as jungkook nodded a little gulping his drink as he avoided looking at her.

-----------------------------------------------

An hour passed by as taehyung was almost drunk same with namjoon and Y/n.

"Gosh I'll take joonie and tae home kook can you drop Y/n please ?" Ryuji asked as jungkook looked at her about to argue as ryuji smiled "Please?" She said as jungkook sighed looking at his friends who were about to pass out.

Ryuji and namjoon are in live in relationship and taehyung,namjoon and seokjin the owner of the company are brothers they all stay in kim Villa.

"Whatever what's her address ?" Asked jungkook as he looked at ryuji "I've texted you and her pin too ,kook handle with care okay ?" Ryuji said as jungkook nodded.

"Miss Kang wake up let's go !" Jungkook said as he looked at her who was sleeping "Miss Kang !!" He said irritated as she opened her eyes "ohhh it's jerkkook!" She said excited in drunken state as jungkook sighed regretting his life decisions.

He picked her up in bridal style as he had no intention to waste his precious time he just wants to rest.

Keeping her in back seat he putted her seatbelt "you better work hard for me " he whispered as he got in driver seat driving away to her house.

Occasionally he kept glacing at the mirror to see her still sleepy.

"That dumb fucking bunny eared man !! " She Yelled out of nowhere as jungkook flinched "Miss Kang you you fine ?" He asked worried as she was now sitting on the seat.