🪷 Chapter.3 🪷

A Week Later.

Y/n walked through the office as she looked around for the charts of clothes and accessories her mind was mess as she kept receiving texts from the unknown person even if she kept blocking the numbers it wasn't hard to understand she has gotten a stalker for herself.

"Miss Kang!!!" Jungkook Yelled for the 10th time today as he looked at her who was in her own world his eyebrows twitched in confusion but soon anger rushed on his face as he saw her looking at her phone.

"Mr.jeon do do you need anything?" Asked Alice as jungkook rolled his eyes at her going inside his green room leaving the shoot in between

Jimin groaned in frustration "what the fuck is wrong with staff today !! And artist I can't do this !!" Jimin Yelled tried of being professional as soon the CEO was down where the shoot was going on.

"What happened jimin shi ?" Kim namjoon asked as jimin shrugged "the fuck is wrong with model jeon seriously I'm also human and I get irritated too !" Jimin said annoyed as namjoon calmed him down telling him to wait.

Namjoon looked around the staff as his girlfriend looked at him worried he smiled giving her a nod that everything will be fine as he went in the green room.

"What is wrong kook ?" Namjoon asked as jungkook looked at him "the staff doesn't co-operates don't expect me to understand them cause they fucking get paid to work for me hyung !" Jungkook said annoyed as namjoon sighed trying to calm himself down.

"Which staff tell me I'll make sure they understand there task properly " namjoon said as jungkook looked at namjoon "Kang Y/n shi " jungkook said namjoon looked at jungkook for a moment "kook-" namjoon couldn't continue as jungkook stood up "it's either you make her understand what is important in this company or you fire her hyung " jungkook said and he was pretty serious about this matter.

Jeon jungkook doesn't likes unprofessional people working around him as namjoon sighed nodding "Okay first complete these shoot you,me and miss Kang will have a meeting in evening okay ?" Namjoon said as jungkook nodded subtly going out of the green room to continue the shoot as namjoon sighed in relief.

Scolding Kang Y/n infront of everyone was not good idea that's why he suggested a private meeting it's not like namjoon took her side just cause she is his girlfriend's bestfriend ,kim namjoon is a CEO and taking care of his staff is his responsibility he never once insulted any of his staff including artists and workers.

"What happened?" Ryuji asked as she looked at namjoon he smiled at her "look after Y/n she never neglects work but what happened now we have a meeting in the evening I'll talk with her but I think she would share her problem more clearly with you baby " namjoon said as ryuji nodded.

"I'll ask her to come home today " ryuji asked as namjoon nodded "okay I'll go now " ryuji said as namjoon looked around before pecking his girlfriend "bye bye " he whispered going away leaving her all blushing.

----------------------------------------------

Y/n stood watching the shoot as she could feel jeon jungkook glaring at her through the shoot "okay break of 10 minutes " jimin said as he sounded pissed but it as not like jungkook cared about it.

Jungkook went in his green room as Alice followed but was sent out as a loud growl was heard from inside.

"Get out !" Jeon jungkook Yelled as Alice immediately went out looking at her work mate "he has to change for fuck sake do something Y/n " Alice pleaded with puppy eyes as Y/n nodded.

Y/n knocked on the door three times as she didn't heard any response she went inside.

"I told you-" jungkook froze on his words as he saw Y/n coming inside the room he scoffed as he sat back on couch "Mr.jeon you need to change your clothes " she said as jungkook rolled his eyes "and ?" He said challenging her as she was not in mood to argue with him.