🪷 Ch.2 🪷

Next Day.

Y/n woke up as she felt the doorbell ringing today is Sunday and it's her day off but after yesterday's event she couldn't sleep whole night but yohan was in her arms so she felt safe.

Grabbing her robe as she went to door opening it.

Her eyes widening a little looking at her husband's brother standing at the door with his luggage.

Both just staring at eachothers as jaehyun poked his tongue inside his cheek looking at her.

"Move will you ?" He said his voice cold as she immediately moved away letting him inside "you don't have to shift anywhere you can stay here I'm taking my room " he said as he walked away to his room.

Y/n's POV

I took deep breath as I sighed getting inside my room I know it's not safe to stay with jaehyun but I want to find out if he is really jaehyun or jungkook I have to stay with him.

I'm 100% sure it's my jungkook but I just dunno why he is doing all this for revenge?

Yohan woke up as he smiled "eomma good molning " he said as I smiled "good morning baby let's go brush then we can eat breaky ?" I said as he smiled nodding cutely spreading his arms for me to pick him up.

Time skip

Making sure yohan is siting on his chair as I started cooking breakfast for us the door of his room opened as he walked out I tried to ignore him.

End of Y/n's POV

Jaehyun stopped in his steps as he saw a little figure sitting on chair waiting for his mother as he was playing with phone a small smile played on his face as he watched him.

"Good morning yohan " he said softly as the little boy looked at him "samchun ?" He asked suprised as he smiled immediately the boy sure knows how to melt anyone with his smile.

Jaehyun felt like watching mirror "samchun sit " yohan said as jaehyun took a sit beside him watching yohan "I'm sorry about yesterday yohan " jaehyun said as yohan smiled "no say sorry to eomma " he said as jaehyun nodded.

Y/n served breakfast as she sat infront of yohan and jaehyun they looked like son and father which made her heart melt only if she wouldn't have left jungkook today would have been different.

"I'm sorry about yesterday Y/n " he said as Y/n smiled "That's fine I understand " she said as she continued eating her breakfast "eomma are we going to amusement park today tae samchun promised me " yohan said as he looked at his mother who smiled "yeah baby we will " Y/n said as she can feel a glare on her but she decided to ignore it.

Time skip.

Y/n got some emergency work so she decided to send yohan alone with taehyung as she is well aware about how he can take care of yohan by himself.

They are already gone as Y/n was working on her laptop in leaving room jaehyun who as inside his bedroom came out for coffee as he ignored her presence as he went inside the kitchen.

"Jungkook can you please bring me a glass of water ?" Y/n said as she was too immersed in her work and within 10 seconds there was a glass of water infront of her.

She immediately looked up "what ? You asked for water right ?" He said as Y/n smiled "But I told jungkook not you ! You are jaehyun right ? Then why did you brought it?" Y/n said as jaehyun rolled his eyes.

Taking a seat infront of her as she drank the water calming herself down.

"Why ?" She asked as he looked away "None of your business lotus " he said rudely as Y/n got up walking to him immediately getting on his laps as she hugged him,his body freezing under her touch.

"I missed you kook " she whispered warm tears leaving her eyes as his one arm wrapped around her.

He would be lying if he said he didn't missed her.

"Shut up you didn't, you left me !" Jungkook said as she didn't left his arms instead hugged him more tightly as he finally hugged her back more tighter.

"I missed you lotus ,I missed you so much " he whispered as she pulled back pecking all over his face as she smiled but her smile left her face as jungkook chocked her throat.

"Why the hell did you run away from me !" He said as she gasped for air running out of breath as he kissed her making her eyes widened but she immediately kissed him back.

Both gasping for air as he held her securely in her arms scared of losing her again "I'm sorry jungkook ,I'm sorry " she whispered crying as he smirked "it won't work baby " he said as he let her sit beside him.

"Well thanks to my brother for coming home that night or else I would have died for real " jungkook said as Y/n looked at him confused "someone killed me ,why would I try to suicide they killed jaehyun and fabricated as a suicide Y/n " jungkook said as Y/n's eyes widened.

"But why ?" Y/n asked as jungkook looked at her with a smirk "you would know it better Mrs.jeon " he said as Y/n sighed "Jungkook I I dunno anything I swear on our son !" Y/n said as jungkook grabbed her chin in a harsh grip "fucking keep my son out of this and yeah just a quick reminder as soon as I get this case solved I'm taking my son away from you " jungkook said as he stood up ready to leave to his room.

"For not even once you loved me jungkook?" Her question made him stop on his spot love ?

"Why do you expect me to love you who fucking ran away with my bestfriend? Blaming me for mingyu's death and who sended me divorce papers !" Jungkook growled as he glared at his wife who closed her eyes.

"I called you ! I texted you many times but never once you picked up my calls !!" Y/n said as she cried standing infront of him "I love you jungkook please don't do this to me ,to us I lost you once i can't take risk again !" Y/n cried as she looked at him.

Jungkook smirked caressing her cheek lovingly as he looked at hee "you love me ? " He asked as she immediately nodded "okay then do as I say but first take of your clothes and show me how much you missed me lotus " his words worked like a knife for her heart.

Where she thought he would love her still his lust was more powerful than her love for him.

"What happened baby did you forget we made yohan together " he said as he looked at her face "you never changed !" Y/n yelled annoyed as she cried wiping her tears "back than too all you wanted to do was crumble my dignity underneath your feet ! And now also you want to do same but remember Jungkook I love you but that doesn't mean I'll forget my self-respect like that time, you are dead for world jungkook and in world's eyes I'm a widower not a married person anymore " y/n said as jungkook watched her.

"You don't love me right ? You never did ?" She asked as he chuckled "araseo do whatever you want jungkook, you wanna take my son away from me ? Let's see if I let you jungkook the papers which I never signed are still safe with me ,with your original sign on it !" Y/n said as jungkook looked at her trying to read what's going in her mind.

But it's hard it's been 5 years he was away from her and she looks more stronger now mentally.

"Try whatever you want my yohan will stay with me cause his father is dead !" Y/n said as jungkook looked at her in anger "no one needs to know the reality right jeon ?" She challenged as jungkook bite his inner cheek how much he wanna claim this women ,his women.

"You still belong to me lotus " jungkook said his obessive side taking over jeon Y/n knows very well which button should be pushed as she smiled "I belong to jeon jungkook who died 5 years back jungkook, the one standing infront of me is jeon jaehyun his brother who doesn't has any fuck to do with me " y/n said.

Jungkook smirked as he watched his little vixen going away how sexy she looked indeed the mother was mothering.

"Game is on lotus " he whispered as he smiled looking at the frame hanging on the wall of his ownself.

"You dare to take my women away from me kim taehyung now I'll make sure to snatch everything from you "

---------------------TBC--------------------

*Ofcource our Jungkook is alive you all *

*It's mother vs father 🤌now*