🪷 Ch.5 🪷

1 Week Later.

It's been 1 week since jungkook is staying with his family, yohan and jungkook got close but not close enough yet.

And jungkook has other work to complete so he leaves at night for work and comes at early dawn like 4 Am and watches his wife and son sleeping pecking there foreheads as he goes to his room to sleep.

Y/n couldn't help but worry about how things are gonna work out for them looking at there situation right now makes her worry.

It was Sunday no work for her as yohan was playing with his friends in there apartment garden a babysitter was with him which jungkook hired and the maid was working in kitchen as Y/n sat on couch mindlessly switching channels with remote.

"Mrs.jeon what do you want for dinner ?" The maid asked as Y/n looked at her with a bored expression "maybe ask your master and yeah do make yohan's favorite " Y/n said as the maid bowed.

Well Y/n should be enjoying since there is a maid to help but she wasn't happy why ? Cause the maid is younger one not old like before.

The maids name is hyein she is 25 years old and Y/n notices how the maid eyes her husband which gets on Y/n's nerves.

But she can't do anything cause for the world he is jeon jaehyun the single bachelor.

----------------------------------------------

Jungkook walked inside the leaving room his eyes wondering to his wife who was watching TV more like abusing the poor TV and remote he smiled a little taking a seat beside her.

"Umm eomma called me she was asking for yohan to stay over for tonight " jungkook said well did his mother asked for this yeah she did wanted to meet yohan but staying over night was jungkook's idea.

He misses his wife ,he wants to spend time with her but this little version of him doesn't let it happen.

Whenever jungkook gets close with Y/n ,yohan pops up asking for attention and jungkook can't do anything but pout in frustration as he loses her attention.

"Hmm araseo you go and drop him " Y/n said as she didn't even looked at him as Jungkook smirked he wanted to dance.

"It's yohan's birthday on Wednesday " Y/n said as jungkook smiled "I know it's gonna be special how about we on a trip just us three ?" Jungkook asked as Y/n looked at him "I don't mind kook but yohan ,he likes to spend his birthday with taehyung " Y/n said as she watched her husband's jaw clenched at the mention of his bestfriends name.

"Araseo we will celebrate his birthday here itself " jungkook said as he looked at TV.

"Masted what should I cook for dinner ?" The maid asked as she looked at jungkook, her gaze filled with nothing but lust ofcource jungkook wasn't blind to not notice he felt disgusted.

"No need to make dinner you can get off early and don't come tomorrow " Jungkook said as Y/n looked at him confused, he immediately looked at his wife "Takeout " he said as Y/n nodded focusing back on TV.

Time skip.

Taehyung looked at his big brother who was talking on call as taehyung was getting impatient every moment passing by as his brother kept the call.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked as seokjin smiled "I got it as you want but remember tae this time don't fuck up " seokjin said as his younger brother smiled happily "I promise hyung I won't and I'll make sure to make Y/n mine !" He said excited like a little kid.

Namjoon watched his brother's as his heart felt heavy he sighed going away from there to his bedroom watching his wife and daughter playing.

"What happened joon ?" Ryuji asked concerned as namjoon smiled "nothing what is my queen and princess doing ?" He asked as he joined them.