The Airport

Dani, "Ouu shit right there!"

Alonzo, "Uuhhh I'm about to buss"!

Dani, "Nigga get off me you're not about to put a baby in me"!

Alonzo pumped twice more and pulled out releasing all over Dani's ass! He kissed Dani's neck and tried to slide back in!

Dani, "Nigga move you know we don't do that love making shit plus my break is almost over and I need to go clean myself up and eat!"

Alonzo, "Dani I thought we were getting somewhere?"

Dani, "Nigga the dick is enough! You're Mr. Right Now, NOT MR. RIGHT"!

Alonzo, "Wow, is that how you feel?"

Dani, "Nigga I've expressed this several times! We are good at FUCKING! That's it that's all! This isn't a relationship! It's a sexual situationship! We fulfill the sexual desires of each other and go on about our business!

Alonzo, "But I love you Dani"!

Dani ,*holding her hand up* Nigga you what? You fell in love with my pussy not me! Things are going to always be the way that they are, idk why you have to go and complicate things!

Alonzo, tried to kiss her, "So me confessing my love is a complication?"

Dani, "It is for me because I don't do that love shit or love making! We fuck that's exactly what we do?!

Alonzo, "Dani, why won't you let me love you? Why is this shit so damn hard for you?"

Dani, "Nothing is hard for me! I don't want that shit!"

Alonzo, "Wow and here I was thinking we had something special"!

Dani, "Special? Nigga we fuck every day on my break either in the car or the airport bathroom! Tell me how that shit is special *hitting her weed pin*"!

Alonzo, "I'm just saying I wanted you to meet my parents and everything! You seem to be all I can talk about"!

Dani, "Nigga what? Meet your parents? That's how I know your ass is tripping"!

Alonzo, "Yes meet my parents! You know show up to dinner with your sexy ass on my arm"!

Dani, "That's not the type of time we are on!"

Alonzo, "So what type of time are we on then?"

Dani, "We FUCK, we don't date"!

Alonzo, "So what you're saying is I'm good enough to FUCK you when you want it but I'm not good enough to be the man on your arms!"

Dani, "That's not what I am saying!"

Alonzo, "Then Dani explain that shit to me cause at this point I'm so confused!"

Dani, "I don't have time for this shit" *grabbing the door handle*

Alonzo, *grabbing her hand* yes you do! You still have 30 minutes, you can spare me 5! Do your friends or family know about me?"

Dani, looks down but remains silent!

Alonzo, "Ig not! I won't allow you to play with my heart Daniella King"!

Dani, "That's not what I was trying to do! I thought we hand an understanding but ig not!"

Alonzo, "Yeah whatever! I got to go!"

Dani, "Will I see you tomorrow?"

Alonzo, "Probably not!"

Dani, *getting out of the car* "Well remember what you won't do another NIGGA WILL! *slamming the door, and walking back into the airport*!