Hiding the Pain

Dani and Doc went to Target! Dani got her some new business casual outfits for her new role and some shoes! She also grabbed her some more soap, razors, and some pads because she had begin to spot like crazy! Her stomach was killing her but she wouldn't tell Doc! He was one step ahead of her though! He called Madam and had her to call her uncle and tell him that Midnight would be picking up her car! She also had Babyface follow him to pick him back up! Dani finished and she was slightly light headed so she was eager to get out of the store! Doc helped her in and called Fatima!

Phone Call

Fatima, Hey Doc, Wassup?

Doc, "Does your mom do house calls?"

Fatima, "Yes she can! Is Dani okay?"

Doc, "I don't think so! I've been watching her since we left the car dealership and she's hurting bad, I can tell by the way she's walking and she grabbed pads which tells me she's bleeding"!

Fatima, "I'll call my mom and We will meet y'all over there"!

Doc, "Okay!"

Dani was leaning over when Doc got in the car! "I called Fatima and her mom is going to meet us at the house! Your car will already be there"!

Dani just nodded! About 20 minutes later they arrived at her house and she unlocked the door! Everything was beautiful and definitely the way she wanted it! She made a mental note to thank Zac and Fatima when she was feeling better!

Dr. Wilson and Fatima made their way into the house!

Dr. Wilson, "Daniella King what did I tell you when you were leaving?"

Dani, *looked up with tears in her eyes*!

Dr. Wilson checked her out and then she left out the room to talk to Fatima and Doc!

Dr. Wilson, "She's going to be fine! She just needs to rest! She's still having adverse reactions from her miscarriage! Doc can you make sure she takes her medicine on time? Has she eaten today?"

Doc, "She hasn't eaten! She's been so busy being superwoman all day. I'm about to cook her some food!

Incoming Call from Sabrina Hollins

Dani, "Hey Brina"!

Sabrina, "Dani where are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you all day! Your apartment has yellow tape everywhere and it looks like a crime scene!"

Dani, "Sabrina my new address is 5460 Woodburn Dr"!

Sabrina, "I'll be there in 10 minutes"!

Dani, "Okay!"

Dr. Wilson, "I'll stick around for a little while and take care of her while you cook!"

Doc, "Thank you so much!"

Fatima, "I'll help you doc"!

Doc and Fatima went into the kitchen! Dr. Wilson went to give Dani her medication!

Dr. Wilson, "Dani what are you doing?"

Dani, "I have a meeting with my co-owner of my new business in a few minutes!"

Dr. Wilson, "Here's your medicine! I need you to take it easy and I want you to know I'm putting you on bed rest for the rest of the month"!

Dani, "Bed rest?"

Dr. Wilson, "Yes Bed rest! Don't contest me on this I've made up my mind"!

Dani, "Okay but I will do something's for myself to"!

Dr. Wilson, "That's fine and I'll make all my visits house calls"!

Dani, "Okay my call is coming through"!

Dr. "Okay I'll step outside"!

Incoming Call FaceTime Unknown Caller

Dani, "Hello I'm Daniela Ki.... Preston?"

Preston, "Well it looks like the universe aligned! Hello Daniella, I was told you wouldn't be able to meet with me today due to medical reasons I hope you're okay!"

Dani, "So you're the other owner? How did that happen?"

Preston, "Jonah is my brother! We basically grew up together in the streets and then we invested in stocks, the money kept coming and we started buying Hotels all over the city! OMG!" *Preston's Demeanor Changed*!

Dani, "What was that for?"

Preston, "You're the one he assaulted aren't you?"

Dani, *Dropped her head* Yes!

Preston, "Look at me Dani!"

Dani looked up! "I'm so sorry he did that to you the lawyers told me bits and pieces but they didn't disclose everything"!

Dani opened up to Preston! She even told him the reason she couldn't meet him face to face was because she was having some complications after her miscarriage!

Preston, "OMG you didn't deserve any of that! I've always knew he was a creep but I never knew it was this deep! May God rest his troubled soul while he rests in peace"

Dani, "Wym Rest in Peace"!

Preston, "Oh God You didn't know! He committed suicide this morning"!

Dani, "Well I'm sorry for your loss"!

Preston, "The sick bastard got exactly what he deserved!"

Dani chuckled lightly, "But listen Ms. King I'm going to need to meet with you sooner than later because we have some paperwork to sign and go over"!

Dani, "Well I'm on bed rest per doctor's orders but can you come by my house tomorrow! I'll save your number and send you the address!

Preston, "That's fine! See you then!"